new blueberry prints!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
o my god if anyones on facebook and not already a member of blueberry n swaddlebees group - join!! they are showing the new prints they ae bringing up :) they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh they're nice! I like the last one and the pink and brown flowery. I didn't even know they had a group!

OOOHHHH nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pink flowers one!!

i love ALL of em!! but think i'll be making a bee line for the daisy one and the brown one with flowers too omg i hope they come out soon....i've been promised 4 new BB's this month!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going to have to stop myself coming on here...you're so naughty! :winkwink:

Off for a nosey now!

x

I don't have any blueberries... YET! Think I'll have to wait till those are available. I love the brown with pink flowers.

Tbh...there's nothing much on there I like...more girly I think!

x

yeh they are pretty girly tho the last one would look nice on a boy !

Oooo I like the blue and brown dots...I wonder if they will make that into a trainer like they have their other prints...if so I might just have to wait for that one, I like it better than any they have right now. The green dots are cute too...I like the others but for girls

ooh i'll check it out later. does it say when they're coming out? I think BB are next on my list of purchases glad i read this thread first!

did anyone take part in their competition for naming the new prints, i did but didnt win :cry:

yeah i did..havent been on today tho....off for a nosey now .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->