New board game

CherylC3

Mummy to Leo
Reaction score
Hi my hubby has come up with a board game which teaches kids the origins of food and some basic nutritional info he is at the market research stage the now and I'd be grateful if anyone could answer these three questions

Do u believe it is important for children to kno about the origins of food and its nutritional values?

Do u think a simple fun board game wud be an effective way of teaching children this?

Would you be prepared to pay around £10 for such a product?

Please also feel free to add any coments u may hav.

Thanks in advance xxxx

Answers in red :)

Hi my hubby has come up with a board game which teaches kids the origins of food and some basic nutritional info he is at the market research stage the now and I'd be grateful if anyone could answer these three questions

Do u believe it is important for children to kno about the origins of food and its nutritional values?
Yes absolutely

Do u think a simple fun board game wud be an effective way of teaching children this?
To be honest I find it hard to imagine it being made exciting, the origins bit maybe but not sure how you make nutritional bit into a fun board game. I'd be wary it would be a bit boring. While parents do want to educate kids they also know their playtime and toys need to offer fun appeal or the children won't engage with them.

Would you be prepared to pay around £10 for such a product?
If I thought it was offering fun as mentioned above then yes

Please also feel free to add any coments u may hav.

Thanks in advance xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->