New California!!

Welcome to the board Angie!! And congrats!!

Woohoo Maya!! Isn't that just the awesome-est!!!

Hey all :D Im Angie I am 22 (23 in 6 days!!!) I have a son who is 7 months old and i have been living in northern California for 4 1/2 years with my fiancee in El dorado county Nice to meet all of you :):)

Hello Hun & Welcome! :wave:

I'm on maternity leave until the beginning of Jan!!

Hey Lys! If your the only one free i'll FB message you and we can meet up either this coming week or maybe the week after Turkey day :)

Former CA girl here! Born, raised and lived in Northern CA (Marin County!) up until two years ago when my husband joined the Army and got stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY.
So, now we're livin' the Southern life .. But man, do we both miss beautiful CA! Can't wait until he gets out (in another 3 years :( ) and we move back home! :)

Hi Annalee! :wave:

I live between California and Oklahoma right now cause my Husband is newly stationed at Ft. Sill. When i'm not in Cali I miss it so much! We also have 3 years in the south.

Is anyone near me? LA here, more specifically the San Fernando Valley. Would love to meet new moms :)

Hi I'm Kim I'm located in Oxnard, ventura county I'm due in may with my first baby

I think your about an hour north of me :)

Oh I think you told me that!! That's great. Maybe one of these days we can meet and get together :flower:

I'm due in March. These days, I'm having so much pelvic girdle pain that I have stayed bed bound per MD's order :nope:

Hi I'm Kim I'm located in Oxnard, ventura county I'm due in may with my first baby

Hello hun :wave:

Will add you to the listen when I'm home on my computer :) congrats on your baby girl :) my aunt lives up in Oxnard and my mom is from carp

I think your about an hour north of me :)

Oh I think you told me that!! That's great. Maybe one of these days we can meet and get together :flower:

I'm due in March. These days, I'm having so much pelvic girdle pain that I have stayed bed bound per MD's order :nope:

Oh goodness I hope you feel better! I would go stir crazy if I has to be stuck in bed! Poor you! I was lucky enough to be active and working right up until I delivered. If you ever want to get out maybe we can meet for lunch nothing to stressful for ya! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->