New California!!

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
The other thread is so old and long its hard to see who is still around! So thought I would start another one and maybe we can have a BnB meet!!!

So I'm Whitney! I'm in Southern California (Irvine/Orange County) I have a 9 month old little boy!

:wave:

Southern California

Waiting2bMommy (Irvine/Orange County)
Ahcigar1 (San Diego)
SugarHit (Los Angeles)
The Alchemist (Los Angeles)
Sma1588 (Moreno Valley)
Lys (San Diego)
Mayalake (South Bay)
Hpjagged (Rosamond)
BleedingBlack (San Bernardino)

Northern California

Dorian (Sacramento)
DontWorry (Napa Valley)
After Autumn (El Dorado)
Ilovebeingmom (Lincoln)

Hello. I'm in San Diego expecting first at the end of this month. Although I really hope she comes sooner.

Hi! I'm in Los Angeles and expecting my first baby boy mid-January! :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

I live in Los Angeles. Nice to meet you ladies!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

I live in Los Angeles. Nice to meet you ladies!

Thank you Whitney, for starting us a new thread.

Hi all, I'm way up past Sacramento, Near Chico. I have a 17yr, a 13yr and a 7yr. Baby is due in April.

Thank you Whitney, for starting us a new thread.

Hi all, I'm way up past Sacramento, Near Chico. I have a 17yr, a 13yr and a 7yr. Baby is due in April.

Your very welcome!

And Welcome to the thread! Congrats on your new baby! Being a mom to 4 you must be so busy!!

I think i'll start a list in the first post to keep track of everyone one and where they are. Cali is a big place so people can find other's close to there area I will split it between Nor Cal and So Cal :)

im shanna from moreno valley by riverside(so cal) with a 10 day old baby girl

i was on the other thread for a long time as well...... thanks! i need to change my avatar pic though i have much better pix of her where u can see her hair and eyes too

Hi Whitney! Thanks for starting a new thread!! Also, love the idea of having a list that keeps track of where everyone is from!

Hi Ladies!! San Diego here, had my son, Noah, on 09/19 (three weeks and 1 day ago)! Would love it if we one day do a BNB get together!!

Hi Whitney! Thanks for starting a new thread!! Also, love the idea of having a list that keeps track of where everyone is from!

Hi Ladies!! San Diego here, had my son, Noah, on 09/19 (three weeks and 1 day ago)! Would love it if we one day do a BNB get together!!

Yay!! I told you I would do it haha. I have been on here for gosh 3 years and the other one was so old, so many members just aren't here anymore! Hope we can plan a get together!!

Hey I wouldn't mind a BnB get together. That's a wonderful idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->