New California!!

I'm nearly in California. If I can't find any Nevada friends can I join? :rofl:

I don't think anyone will object, Avalanche! :p

I haven't found anyone too close to me, I'm in Northern California, near the Napa Valley!

dontworry - I used to live and grew up right near you! We were about an hour away from Napa. Wish I was still out there!

I'm nearly in California. If I can't find any Nevada friends can I join? :rofl:

haha anyone can join. I love Nevada purely for Vegas we go all the time haha. It's so close to cali your practically a Cali citizen! :wave:

Hi! ^^ I am 18 and pregnant with my first, a boy, and I live currently in the North Bay (russian river), but am moving up to the Sacramento Area. I am not gonna know anyone in Sacramento at all and would love a friend, PM me if you want. :blush:

:hi: DH & I just moved to SoCal! :) Camp Pendleton. I love the beaches out here! :)

Hi I'm in Oxnard ca Ventura county expecting my daughter at the end of may

I'm not too far from Los Angeles and expecting my first in September

:hi: DH & I just moved to SoCal! :) Camp Pendleton. I love the beaches out here! :)

:wave: My husband is a Marine too we have been at Pendleton for 6 years :)

Coolness! :happydance: Do you like it here? I've only been here about a month. I'm still adjusting. Lol.

My husband and I are both from California originally haha so it's home to us. I'm currently living between california and Oklahoma as my hubby is doing his B-billet in ok... And boy do I miss home but I'm sure you will love it. If you like shopping hit up the spectrum and disneyland is close by and military gets great deals :)

Hey Ladies:flower:

I live in San Luis Obispo and we are currently TTC. Anyone in my neck of the woods? Lets chat :winkwink:

I'm in Bakersfield. 2 hours north of LA ..1 1/2 hours south of Fresno

Hi ladies! I'm WTT and I'm in So. Cal near Magic Mountain :)

Hey everyone, I'm in L.A., next to Glendale :thumbup: Anyone else live around here?

Hi! :hi: I live in Castaic, right near Magic Mountain, originally from Burbank. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->