New Choice Pregnancy Tests DON'T WORK!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Okay,

so my hubby and I are short on money so yesterday after getting an evap line on a FRER I went to the dollar store to pick up a few cheap tests. The brand they had is "New Choice." Anyway, I've read they're reliable but that is wrong b/c I happen to own a bottle of HcG (My hubby and I were on that diet for a while).

I tested this morning and it was BFN, but I decided to test another test with pure HcG....low and behold....BFN!!!!!

It should have been positive. There wasn't even a faint line. Well, there was a Brightish white line that also showed up on my real test but it's so hard to see I'm not even sure it's there.

Now I'm really frustrated that I have to wait until tomorrow to get an accurate reading.

This morning I woke up feeling really nauseous...I'm bloated and gassy and have bad cramps (but not like AF?) concentrated in my lower abs. It feels like someone is pulling on me from the inside.

That all being said, I don't know if I actually am pregnant or not but either way, DON't buy New Choice tests!!!!

Aww, that sucks! I was hoping to see a BFP post from you today.

I didn't eat or drink anything and then used a FRER...another evap line. It was actually really faint pink and then disappeared. Sigh!!!!

That's awful! I think some companies need to be smacked. Do they realize how us TTC ladies can get? We don't need defective tests on top of that!! Sorry to hear about your evap line! FX'd that is something being wonky and that you get a :bfp: super super soon! :)

I've used them and Clear Blue to test when I was 2 weeks late with no :witch: and they were accurate.

But I can seeing peeing in a cup and then testing every time get old quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->