New clear blue pregnancy test

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
I read about it in a pregnancy mag where the test will tell you if you are pregnant or not and if so estimate how many weeks gone you are, and earliar It was advertised on the Tv, just wondered if anyone had used one and whether it seemed to be accurate with how far gone you are? I cant wait to buy one :winkwink:

Yep, I used one and got a 3+, which means 5+ weeks. It was accurate as when I went for my dating scan I would have tested at 6 weeks. :) It only goes up to that 3+ though so would not tell you any further, but at least you would know a little, if you know what I mean. :)

oo so it can only tell you accurately if you are 1 - 3 weeks pregnant,so say you was 8 weeks gone it would only come up you are 3 weeks?

Yeah, but at least you would have a yes or no answer, and with it you go two weeks ahead, so a 1-2 would be 3-4, ect. If I make sense. lol. :) It tells you on the instructions anyway.

yes i used it !! and i plan to use the other in 2wk .... it told me 2-3wk,and this is totally correct,when i did it (few days ago) i was 3wk from conception, but going by LMP i wud be 5wk, and my doc totally listerned to me aswell :)
OH says oh wot a rip off ! lol but its nice to see in writing plus it be nice to do the other in 2wk to then see 5+ wk :)
i got mine from the CB site itself,much cheaper, either £9.99 for 1 or £13.99 for 2 !!! free pnp !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->