New cycle.. Clomid

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Well so I got the red :witch:! My doctor wanted me on clomid.. Then he wants to schedule surgery to make sure all my organs are not causing infertility..

Due to the CBFM and my bbt last month I ovulated but I guess clomid would regulate my cycle..

Any advice on clomid?

Hi there! I'm currently in my 2nd round of clomid. I, too, was O'ing on my own according to OPKs and BBT; however, we had been trying for 9 months, so my doc thought clomid would help boost things a little. My charts showed I was O'ing on cd10 or so, and he thought maybe that was too early, so he wanted the clomid to push my O out to cd14'ish. It did exactly what he planned, although I didn't fall prego yet, but he said to give it a few months. For you, I'm sure the clomid will regulate your cycles and have you O'ing closer to the middle of your cycle as well.

Some girls have some side effects, others don't. I don't have many at all, if any... I find myself a tad emotional during a day or two of the pills, but I don't know if I can even attribute that to the clomid, lol! My face broke out badly in my 1st cycle, but not as bad in my 2nd cycle (which I'm still in now). Other than that, nothing. But I'm also on a really low dose...25mg. They usually start girls at 50mg, but my doc thought he'd start me out lower. I may have him up the dose if I'm not successful this cycle.

Since you might O earlier than you did in your last cycle (I took a peek at your chart), I'd just pay very close attention to your CBFM, as you might get your Peaks a bit earlier than you'd expect. Maybe not... But I'd be prepared for it, as clomid changes things a bit. :winkwink:

Hope that helps a little! Good luck Hun! Fingers crossed for both of us that this clomid gives us our BFPs soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->