New dad here!

djam303

Reaction score
hey everyone been hiding out a little bit. The information on this forum is awesome! me and my wife went to our first doctor appointment on december 28th! We got to see the baby move at 8wk5d and the heart beat was so strong. this is our first child and the feeling seeing that kid on the ultrasound is best feeling i have ever experienced! the nurse was awesome and gave us like 6 pictures of our little peanut:)
thanks for the awesome site,
Anthony

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 18
Hiya Anthony
Welcome to B'N'B
Congraulations, what a great little picture :)

thanks i keep finding myself wishing it was already august so i can hold my baby:) everyone says it will be here quick enough lol. we go back in feb for our next appointment. my wife is 10 weeks already wow can't beleive it!

congratulations to you and your partner and the pregnancy, i hope she has glides through the next 7 months. The picture is lovely.

hey, welcome to BnB, im Sammie mumma to Izzie and kabe, hope you like it here

lurking tut tut lol

COngratulations to you both x

congrats and welcome to b and b xxx

thanks to all for the welcome! i'm so excited. My wife laughs because she says i know more about the pregnancy then she does lol. I have been reading so much about it:)

I love the pic :) Congrats on your pregnancy (or your wifes) Welcome to B'n'B :D

Hi Djam:hi:

Sounds like your wife and I are due around the same time...I'm just past 10 weeks and due 8/2 :happydance:

And you're not alone...I think my husband knows more about pregnancy than I do...all the time I spend sleeping, he spends reading pregnancy books!!

Hi Djam:hi:

Sounds like your wife and I are due around the same time...I'm just past 10 weeks and due 8/2 :happydance:

And you're not alone...I think my husband knows more about pregnancy than I do...all the time I spend sleeping, he spends reading pregnancy books!!
they said our due date is 8/02 or 8/03 hahah i know what you were doing on november 10,11

Congrats to you both, it's nice seeing the dads on here getting info. Hope your partner has a happy and healthy nine months. By the way, nice pic, how exciting. :happydance:

Congrats to you both, it's nice seeing the dads on here getting info. Hope your partner has a happy and healthy nine months. By the way, nice pic, how exciting. :happydance:

hahah i'm a nerd like that... i like to know as much info as possible so when we go to appointments i can ask a bunch of questions!

ha ha, i wish my fiance paid more interest, i struggled to even get him to read the father section in my pregnancy book. lol. I think he thinks its up to the girl, its important the man understands whats going on, so you know what your women is going to go through.
so i don't want to sound patronising but well done. :)

ha ha, i wish my fiance paid more interest, i struggled to even get him to read the father section in my pregnancy book. lol. I think he thinks its up to the girl, its important the man understands whats going on, so you know what your women is going to go through.
so i don't want to sound patronising but well done. :)

Yeah at first i wasn't into reading alot about it. especially since it seemed to happen so quick. we decided one weekend to see what would happen and low and behold that was it. we both thought it would take a few months just hearing about stories from friends and family. it took them an average of 4 to 5 months to conceive. after the intial shock i was gung ho about soaking up as much info as i could. i just like to know what my wife and baby are going through each week, just so i can help her more and understand more. i' m sure after awhile your fiance will come around. the only reason i started reading was my wife got me a book called pregnancy sucks for men. haha it tells you how not to piss her off. things you can cook for her if she is getting sick, and also a ton of funny stuff that only guys would think is funny!

Hey Djam - in the same boat as your goodself. I'm guessing your like me in that you want to shout it from the rooftops!! The last few weeks have been a complete rollercoaster...but its the best feeling in the world!! Just hope it all goes ok...and that my other half doesn't get too used to me doing the dishes, ironing, cleaning, grocery shopping and grinning like a chesire cat!!

hmmm...maybe i should tell my husband to register on this forum haha!!

Welcome to B&B!!:hi:

Think its great that your´re finding out so much information, I´m going to show these posts to my Husband, he needs to get his finger out!!! Although in fairness he is working long shifts at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->