** New December Stars Duedates **

Hi all,

Went for scan last night and baby is due on 14th Dec ... woo hoo

Baby was sleeping at first and all curled up and then woke up and did a dance for us, legs and arms all over the place...... must have its father's rhythm he he

:wohoo: Post a pic in the Gallery thread. Cant wait to see.

:hug:

could you please change my due date to 12 of December

Are we supposed to pm someone to put the names on the list?? I keep posting about it, but my name still isn't there! Should I pm the person who started it? Thanks! :D

Are we supposed to pm someone to put the names on the list?? I keep posting about it, but my name still isn't there! Should I pm the person who started it? Thanks! :D

Hi Sun! Only the first person who posted can update the list. It looks since the December babies are starting to graduate to second tri, that this thread is the one being updated now:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/138790-december-stars-second-tri.html

I'm sure if you post there, you'll be officially added. :happydance:

When are you due?

Edit: just looked at the list on second tri and you're listed as being due the 10th!

Oh!!! Thank You amerikiwi!!!! :D
I didn't even think to check the 2nd tri!!! I guess I'm getting close to 2nd tri now!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

You've all been added to the second tri list.

I wasn't able to update this one as Dawny started it sorry!!

See you all in second tri soon :D:D

:wohoo:

Got my dating scan and first MW appt today at 1:15pm. Its been a long time coming. I am a bit anxious and nervous but am thinking positive thoughts.

Wish me luck. Will update when i get back and hopefully have a new pic for the gallery.

Wendy - you'll be fine I'm sure.... Looking forward to seeing an updated pic of bubs in the scan gallery x

:wohoo:

Got my dating scan and first MW appt today at 1:15pm. Its been a long time coming. I am a bit anxious and nervous but am thinking positive thoughts.

Wish me luck. Will update when i get back and hopefully have a new pic for the gallery.

GOOD LUCK!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can't wait to see pics :D

My due date has now moved to Dec 9th.

Im not due in december.. but I also visit thebump.com and their december siggy is jingle bellies.. cracked me up!! But Good luck to all the December Stars!!! =)

Hi can I be removed? Due date now been moved to january
thanks x

Hi can I be removed? Due date now been moved to january
thanks x

I got moved forward today after my scan but don't think I was up on the list in the first place, so I am due Dec 8th - please add me too :)

Cattia

I get my first scan tomorrow so hopefully they'll give me a 'real' EDD, so far I've been going on the LMP date as a rough guide Dec 18th...I wonder if it'll change!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->