New design FRER false positive?

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a false positive with the curved design FRER? I got 2 bfps with FRER curved today which is 3 days before period. I then bought a rexall bc I'm not convinced. It was negative. I started googling and people have said they have gotten a lot of false positives with these? Thoughts please?! I'm about to lose my mind until fmu in the morning.

It's not technically a false positive but they have an indent that when looking for a faint line looks just like the start to a bfp. They are terrible for early detection because of that. If you take it apart and look at the back you can clearly see the indent and that's the shadow most people mistake for a bfp. If it has color or is easy to see I'd say it's a real bfp.

It def has color and is pink. The first one was real dark then the second one taken 15 min after was a lil lighter. Then negative on rexall. I just went and bought another FRER and it took about 4 or 5 min for it to show 2 lines.

I'd say it's safe to say they are true bfps and the other test just isn't as sensitive. Congrats!

Could be the rexall isn't as sensitive? I believe frer have very low sensitivity.

Ive had a false positive before but never two in a row and only one was pink. I say, more than likely, youve gotten a BFP.

Yay!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up!! It's been 7 months! I wish i knew how to post pics!

Or if you go to advance in the reply here then there is a paper clip that you can use to attach pictures.

I'm over the moon happy!!!!!!!! And the due date is my little boys birthday!!!!!! 😍😁🎀

image.jpg
I was thinking when i woke up this morning and tested id have clear answers. This is what I got. Much lighter. Hope it is not a chemical :cry:

Was your urine more diluted? I get better results with an afternoon holdx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->