~*~ New Forum Design - Information and Bug/Feedback Reports ~*~

Nope changed mine back to normal as soon as I saw it. Didn't like it, I think it's too hardto read

Gave it a few days but had to change back.

I do like it but the whiteness started to hurt and the icons next to thread titles where too small/not defined enough to indicate whether you posed in there or not.

I am sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to stop it from logging me out if I haven't been at my computer for a while?

I've changed to the old skin. Not a fan of the new one.

I am sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to stop it from logging me out if I haven't been at my computer for a while?

when you log in there is a check box there click it to stay logged in

I really like the new look. I think the old one was really ugly. My only thing is the font of the headings in the forums is difficult to read on my pc. On my ipad it looks ok.

Is there a reason why the thanks button is spelled wrong. I know we all use abbreviations but I think the actual word would look better.

Press ctrl+f5 ... if this does not work close down the browser clear your cache and log back in. x

i found it depends on what computer im on which skin is better, So for some that the new skin bothers maybe change devices see if that helps some :)

The titles of the threads do not display properly for me. Any letter that have a horizontal line in them ex H, T, t, look like l l, l, l, makes it very difficult to read.

Could you provide a screenshot and confirm the browser and device you are using :D

I know this is old thread I have a suggestion. Where can or should I put it. I'll keep looking around. But here it is

A mobile ap would be awesome. Also need an easier way to navigate to subscriptions on the mobile site. If no ap possible then add a subscriptions button accessible from almost any page. Now you have to hit back, home, then subscription. All while waiting for all pages to load ads to load. Pain in the behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->