~*~ New Forum Design - Information and Bug/Feedback Reports ~*~

I know I am in the minority, but I finfd it easier to read on the white. It looks lovely and fresh. Couldn't find the unread posts button, but after searchhing for ages discovered it lurking!

I cant log in on the new design. There isnt a password box, just a username box :shrug: Iv switched back to the old version and its allowed me to log in. Is anyone else having this problem?

I do like it, just the harsh white background is going to take some getting used to!

Sorry! I have to agree with everyone who is not a fan of the white. It's soo very bright it gave me a bit of a headache and I have switched back. Thank you for giving us the option of being able to go back to the old look though. :flower:

i love the design, but as everyon else says it is way to bright of a white :thumbup:

The design is fine but it's far too white and bright, makes me squint. Also it's harder to see read and unread posts as the boldness doesn't stand out as well.

But overall it's Nice.

I switched back to the old format because the new one was taking so much longer to load for me! Hopefully it's a temporary thing and I'll be able to switch back soon :flower:

Hi,

I switched back found it difficult to read and follow because of the bright white. I do think the design "looks good" tho!

:flower:

I actually really like it :)
I don't think the white is a problem.
I would like a border around each post? But thats just me!
I think its lovely!

I do like the new design but the white backgrounds on both the posts and main page blend too much for my liking. Perhaps borders or shading or just a second version with a different color main background (like even if it's a pale gray or something) would really help those of us just wanting things a little more defined. :haha: I love everything else though :flower:

Some posts are bold, some aren't.

Full site, Samsung Galaxy S3

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Screenshot_2013-10-21-16-24-20_zps7ec0f8fa.png

I am having the same issue when viewing the full site on my Android pad (Lenovo). The mobile version works fine and is in retro format which I like.

I'm using the retro skin, full version on my phone. It just works for me.

Oooo thanks for that tip hun, I found the white posts and white background to be a little stark and bright on these ageing eyes :haha: x

I think the white would be okay if it was broken up a bit more like others have said. I do think it looks fresh, but it is a lot harder on the eyes. Maybe a bit of shading or borders would solve it?

I agree with whoever said the 'forum jump' should be less spaced out...it takes too much scrolling down to be much of a quicker option right now.

I'll be keeping it, I like it!

I had no idea we could choose different forum backgrounds! Thanks. Don't like the new one,,,too bright.

Gone back to old skin as new is just too white for me and I'm on ipad mini . But it goes back to new after a time anyways hmm lol

The only thing that I absolutely cannot stand is that the "Thanks" button has been replaced with a "Thanx" button. I feel a little dumber each time I click on it.

The only thing that I absolutely cannot stand is that the "Thanks" button has been replaced with a "Thanx" button. I feel a little dumber each time I click on it.

:(

lots of people on the net use the word thanx instead of thanks...

I dont think it sounds dummer...its just net talk:hugs:

Yeah I don't like it either! Wobbles is on fixing it, no worries :)

Eta: its fixed now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->