~*~ New Forum Design - Information and Bug/Feedback Reports ~*~

I can't bring myself to click the 'thanx' button' I'm scared my old English teacher will jump out and shout at me...

I went to click 'thanks' for this but then I couldn't bring myself to do it either :nope:

I like the overall design and the purples are nice... if only the white wasn't so very very white! Perhaps a very light grey or something would have been a bit better. It would be good to have an option to tone down the white but keep everything else.

It's very sleek but also not a fan of the white ... as much as I hate to complain! ;)

The thanks is being corrected :lol:

Thanks for all your feedback so far!

:D

Anyone else can't load bnb on their iPhone?

I can on my iPad but not my iPhone very weird

I really really like it other than all the white! It looks so girly and clean. So bright though!

I really like it!

I didn't really notice the brightness until others mentioned it, but I could easily get used to it. Like the new iPhone update, I didn't really like it at first, but now I see the old version and I definitely prefer the new, brighter look.

Eta I'm not having any problems with bold posts, everything seems normal to me.

Xx

I like the new but its too bright for my eyes,I went back to the old:thumbup:

its a bit too white, id prefer a pale shade of pink in the background to break the boxes up a bit.

I like it :thumbup: Definitely better then the old site, that was getting outdated :)

love the style but the white is giving me a headache too. too bright and it makes the letters look like they are floating away/moving.

Took me a few minutes to get used to where everything was but yeh would be great it if the white was toned down just a little

I love the fonts and the styling but the white is killing my eyes! Changed back for now. :)

Im not a fan - I agree its too hard on the eyes. Ill be def. changing back to how it was originally.

So I will add to the.. to much white feedback. The layout is fine and I am fine with change but if the background was a light grey, purple, or pink I think it would be better. It's just really bright with all the white.

The white hurts my eyes as well and every page takes over 30 seconds to load (and it's not a problem on my side, it was fine until the change was implemented)

It's not ugly but for a forum it's really impractical and I personally don't like it at all. I switched back to the old model, thank you so much for giving use that option.

I like the idea but have had to change back for now. Using it on my phone in the dark and it was so bright I really couldn't cope

The white is waaaaay too bright! I've been avoiding the site all day because of it. Prone to migraines and if today was a trigger day, that would have done it. Not good. I do like the layout, but I'm not sure I like the new fonts. But I could get used to them if the white wasn't busy trying to blind me. ;)

Looks great but I'm worried the black font on white might hurt my eyes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->