~*~ New Forum Design - Information and Bug/Feedback Reports ~*~

I like it but some of the text (mainly the bold purple) is really fuzzy and hurts my head!

Also... "Thanx"?????????? you know it's spelt Thanks.... right???? It's 1 more letter!!!! Come on, we're not in high school!

I just wanted to say well done on the new look of the forum! I really like it, it must have been a lot of work. It looks great :)

Definitely not a fan of the brightness, I am having to squint, and I am a headache sufferer anyway, but whats worse is the writing doesn't display properly, and I am on a desktop PC!

See picture attached, and look at all the pink writing, half of it is missing - and its 100x worse when on the main screen looking at all the different forums, its almost unreadable :(

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 27
This is how it looks on the main page - as you can tell, its nearly impossible to read anything!

Attachments

• Homepage.jpg
    Homepage.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 29
I like it but some of the text (mainly the bold purple) is really fuzzy and hurts my head!

Also... "Thanx"?????????? you know it's spelt Thanks.... right???? It's 1 more letter!!!! Come on, we're not in high school!

Yes we know and rather than talking at us if you'd read the replies this has already been brought up, I confirmed this will be fixed in order of priority. Mistakes happen and it is likely the button details were not changed from the draft version, sometimes the small things gets missed and it's common to have teething problems.

yaaay thank you for fixing the forum jump spacing! Looks much better! <3

I think the new design is great! I was just wondering if there might be a better way to show unread posts once you get to the thread? I've figured out the the little paper sign turns the darker purple but would it be possible to make it a little more bold? I just think this would help with seeing what posts are new in the thread. :flower:

And put User CP back to the very top, I was having to scroll down to find it. I may return to it once its fixed lol xx

Wobbles: Sorry. No excuse but was having a bad day yesterday. I do like the new layout overall!

New skin is pretty but I'm switching to the old one for now. My main gripe: I rely on the multi-quote feature to keep up in a couple of threads, and with this one it doesn't look different when it's selected. So it can be harder to tell if I'm replying to everyone I mean to reply to.

Edit: hope that's not a repeat. I didn't have time to read through everything so I just did a quick ctrl-F for each page. Thanks admin for all you do.

I'm not sure if this is a design feature or a mistake but I have noticed in threads that I am reading which have several unread pages, it shows at the top the pages that I've still to read but not at the bottom of the page. Sometimes I skip through :blush: so it's a really useful feature.

In case that's not clear...

At the top of the page it will say: Page 18 of 28 15 16 17 18 19 20 etc. with the current page in bold. At the bottom, it doesn't give you the further pages, it stops with the current page and then provides a forward arrow.

I know it's a minor thing but it's bugging me a little bit because I always liked that functionality. :D

Otherwise, it was a bit of a shock but I love the new feel of the site.

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing!

x

Wobbles: Sorry. No excuse but was having a bad day yesterday. I do like the new layout overall!
No worries :lol:

I believe this has been fixed if you can not see the changes try press shift f5 or close browser and clear cache if that doesn't work :D x

Hard on the eyes for sure. I don't wear my contacts, but I could see this forum before, now I'm struggling and headache is setting in. You could contrast the white with a deeper purple to highlight titles more obviously. I loved the deeper purple :)

I don't mind the new design, it looks really fresh.

I do however had trouble with the subscription section. It's a little hard to see the difference between the threats with new messages and the ones without. If you want to leave it with that font maybe you could have an icon next to the threads that have new messages.

The one thing that is really driving me nutts right now is the load time. Every time I change a page it takes forever to load. I change pages then go find something else to do till it loads.

The one thing that is really driving me nutts right now is the load time. Every time I change a page it takes forever to load. I change pages then go find something else to do till it loads.

I keep switching back to the old skin because of this...I'm assuming it's a temporary thing until they stop making changes and tweaking the design, but it's frustratingly sloooooow and I'm too impatient to sit and stare at the new tabs loading :D

I'm sure it will be fixed soon! :flow:

New skin is pretty but I'm switching to the old one for now. My main gripe: I rely on the multi-quote feature to keep up in a couple of threads, and with this one it doesn't look different when it's selected. So it can be harder to tell if I'm replying to everyone I mean to reply to.

Edit: hope that's not a repeat. I didn't have time to read through everything so I just did a quick ctrl-F for each page. Thanks admin for all you do.

Click on multiquote and do ctrl+f5 and you should see the lighter button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"