New forum suggestion?

dizzyjoo

Reaction score
Hi there,

I hope I don't get shot down for this - I don't intend this to come across as insensitive.

I wondered if there could be a new forum - something like "Pregnant and need support" that people could post their concerns and worries about miscarriages etc. I know there is a miscarriage forum but that reads to me its about people that are having one or have had one.

I just feel like the 1st tri forum has so many threads lately on people going through this and for anyone who is trying very hard not to worry about their pregnancies, its hard to find anything else on there to read.

I have miscarried before and do know what these ladies are going through - but I also feel like there isn't anywhere we can talk freely about the good side of the 1st tri or ask questions because you feel bad asking random questions about sausages or ice cream when so many people are suffering.

Julie xxx

There is already a section for pregnancy after a loss.

I do know what you mean about First Tri being a very scary forum. I've heard that from more than pg lady on here. With my first pg, First Tri forum scared me so much that I had to take a BnB break for 5 weeks until I was safely in second tri! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->