New Forum: TTC After A Loss

Thanks so much for the this section its much needed :hugs:

This is brilliant, thank you soooooo much!

fankoo loads for this section....im ttc after 3 losses , 3 sets of twins..arrrgh and as you all understand ttcing is going into battle for us not just getting a bfp. itl loverly to have a place to confess to obsessive knicker cheaking , and all of the many, many excentricitys we develop in this battle......im sending the bigges huggs and loves and kisses and baby dust to you all!!!
all my loves candice XXXXX:hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

thank you for this! Much appreciated and well timed :( xo

I am not understanding all the different lingo, but I do appreciate this site.

Thanks, looking forward to catching up with everyone x

I'm ttc after two losses and have been ttc for 3 years. How can it be so hard after getting pregnant so fast before, even though I lost both? I don't understand!

thank you. This really helped me with those early days in particular when I needed some one to talk to x

Yaay this is what i need. Fiance and I are not "trying" we are just not "preventing" either haha. my way of trying not to get to stressed about it. Only been 2 months since my m/c so the pain is still fresh in our minds just now. New to BnB so any advice or friends would be appreciated he. This may be a silly question as well but what does BFP mean? :/ Thanks :)

not posted b4. been 2 sad, lost my baby new yr day. i'm still a mess dunno wot to do. want to, have a baby soo much. but alls against me im 37 diabetic and have pcos. how shite! need help and support pleaseee x

someone help pls new to the site x

I have PCOS too - hope you are getting the support you need from your Dr to help with the diabetes and pcos, you will get loads of support from the ladies on here - there are a lot of folks in the same position as you who understand what you are going through :) hx

have been on site b4 but could not speak

We've got a pcos thread going on here - we're a mix of ages and situations but all have pcos and have suffered a loss.

It is such a sad time following a loss but we all truly know how you feel.

I have had 2 cycles since my mc and really hope this is my month - getting that magic BFP won't replace the baby we never got to meet but it's something we so long for.

Fxd your BFP is round the corner and you will be a wonderful mum to a little sister or brother for your little bean and one day the sadness won't hurt this much even if it never totally leaves you - you will feel better in time - just your own time - there's no schedule to work to.

hx

Hi - I am new on this forum and do not really know my way around yet.
I am down in the dumps : I miscarried our first pregnancy (I was 12 weeks along) and had to get a d&c. A month later I had a check up and apparently, there were still some retained product. So I had some contracting medication to help make it "go away". Unfortunately, it did not work so I was up for a second d&c. Unfortunately, the piece of placenta is buried so deep that the 2nd d&c did not do its magic either. So I am back to waiting some more before trying a third d&c (with a new doctor, whom I asked a second opinion from, who said that a d&c is probably still the way to go, but there is currently too much damage in the uterus from the past 2 d&c to do anything right now, so we have to wait).
I feel confused (when is this ever going to be over so I can finally end the grieving process of my loss and be "better" ?) and scared (what if all of these d&c permanently damage my uterus and I actually never get to be pregnant again ?) and just plain depressed.

Has anyone been through something similar ? It's now been exactly 3 months since I learned there was no heartbeat, and I still feel as empty and unhealed as ever.

Just seeing my cousin's baby at a family reunion got me crying out of the blue ... I just don't know how to cope anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->