New Girl Here

crystal09

Reaction score
Hello
I am completely new to this forum and here is a bit about me
I am 25 years old and 11 weeks pregnant with my third child. I have two boys aged 4 and 8. I met my fiance in high school (grade 9) and we have been together ever since. We had our first child very young. I as 16 when I got pregnant with my first. I am super excited to be having a third baby on the way. It will be nice to get back to the baby days. They grow up way too quickly. My fiance is currently training for going to afghanistan. He will gone for a total of one year almoist to the day. He left Jan 9 (four weeks after I found out we were expecting again). I guess you could say I am nervous and I am scared a little too. It is going to be "interesting" being a pregnant mommy to my two boys and then having a new baby in august and doing it all by myself for a year all together. My husband isnt going to be here throughout the pregnancy or the birth of our new baby. This is nerve wracking but so far so good. This is my story -- some of it anyways. Look forward to talking to you all. Also my due date is August 19 2011. (fingers crossed for a girl****). Thanks for taking the time to read...

Crystal

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"