New Here! 2nd month trying!

NurseGinger

Reaction score
Hello! I am on month 2 of TTC, I'm 8dpo, Ive been reading a lot of forums and have a hard time not to symptom spot. I noticed this forum had a lot of positive people and that's the reason i wanted to join. Find buddies to keep me positive and not to give up when i see a BFN. I tested today (i know its early but i swear the tests were yelling my name when i woke up, so i ran to the bathroom and saw the BFN.. extremely bummed)... I am going to post how i have been feeling, and maybe ill get some insight.

1DPO- i woke up feeling really tired, i had a bad ear ache, stuffy nose, felt like i was getting either a ear or sinus infection. My left arm was sensitive, like i had a sunburn, felt nauseous, nothing sounds good to eat. Also extremely hot, went to change my thermostat and it was already on AC at 66 degrees...As odd as it sounds i felt like we succeeded this month... maybe it was my positive side coming out, i try to stay positive about life and everything.

2DPO- still feeling icky and tired, ear has sharp pain. My arm feels better but the left collarbone had the sensitive skin issue..Nothing still sounds good too eat. weird, because I'm always eating. felt nauseous, still hot! I'm normally extremely cold. tired and Still felt like this was my month

3DPO- feeling a little better,nothing sounds good to eat (frustrating), Tired but cant fall asleep... getting moody, the sight of my bf frustrated me... Face started breaking out. Boooo! started feeling like this isn't my month now (feel if i think i am, ill jinx it. I'm weird i know)

4DPO- weird dream... very weird. woke up a few times during the night, moody, ear/nose still bothering me, almost passed out in the shower (however i shower in EXTREMELY hot water so i wouldn't put it past me to of had it way to hot and in there way too long) nothing sounds good to eat, bloated. I dont think its my month.

5DPO- another weird dream... i woke up and when i went back to sleep I dreamed i was in the bathroom and wiped and saw a browinsh discharge, woke up again. bf started noticing my bbs looked bigger/felt fuller.... for some reason last month they started getting bigger (haven't gained anywhere else), then this month they just grew.... like WHOA... back started hurting a little, but then again i get back pains sometimes,bloated, bbs started getting some sharp pains in them, especially the left one, off and on. nothing sounds good to eat, not feeling positive about it being my month.

6DPO- THANKSGIVING! felt so so, yet too good of a mood due to seeing family and eating food yet once again nothing sounded good to eat... but that didn't stop me! started feeling a crampy type feelings in my lower abdomen, kind of like PMS cramps the day before AF happens, stomach started hurting near my belly button and on sides, back hurting, bloated, Not feeling like its my month.

7DPO- Bf and i started bickering, started feeling really nauseated afterwards. when we were bickering i started to tear up wanting to cry which never happens. I do not show my emotions much when it comes to bickering so for me this was weird. As we were going to another family members house we stopped and he got me a thing of Nutella (i love nutella) however nothing sounded good, even as i was eating it, i thought "well, this isn't satisfying".... i was driving and wanted to cry, started tearing up. He said "what is wrong" i said "food.... i love food so much and this whole week i haven't been able too enjoy food, its so depressing." bbs feel fuller and heavier, sharp pains go through them, i had bumps around my areola and on nipple, I'm extremely pale (natural redhead, cant tan AT ALL) so my areola isn't noticeable much, however i noticed it today, with me being so pale i had a couple veins already i could see but today they seemed more pronounced if that makes sense. (sorry if TMI), bloated, bf and i did the deed and felt nauseated afterwards. Still feeling doubtful again

8DPO- Had a dream i started my period, woke up, POAS using First response and BFN. now I'm bummed, bbs had bumps but they went away, areola seems to be a little darker still, After i urinated i started feeling crampy, just uncomfortable but nothing bad, again like my period was coming tomorrow. I drank some tea and felt nauseated. feeling discouraged. been bloated (however i have ate so much the past 3 days due to holidays), for a few seconds i noticed my pelvic bone had a couple of achey feelings, i rolled over on my right side and randomly felt this bubbly flutter feeling on my lower right abdomen next to my hip bone.. got excited thinking "ohhh implantation!?!?" lasted a couple sec, thought maybe i had gas and nothing. Rolled on my back and yep, im pretty sure it was gas. Feeling pretty good tho throughout the day, however bummed.

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post, i am still getting use to the site. I really hope i meet others who are TTC or have gotten their BFP to learn from with baby things and to bond with. i don't go out much in the winter and i enjoy staying home watching movies, so this would be where i get my social interaction (dont judge me LOL). My sister recently got pregnant after month of "not trying but not preventing", im a bit jealous. Before she got pregnant I had one dream of me being pregnant, then a week later of her. I asked her if she was and a day later she sent me a picture of her test! I would love to be pregnant around the same time as my sister, but then i feel like im taking her glory.. She said i wouldn't be if i ever did, that it would be fun. So i have no idea. Bf and I have been wanting a little human for awhile and i look forward to being apart of this forum and growing with some of you women. Good luck to all! :happydance:

Firstly hi and welcome! I'm in the dreaded tww too so I completely empathise. Bfn this morning at 10dpo so lesson to myself to wait and STOP THINKING ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT....ha ha it's going to be hard.

I'm in the TWW period as well. It is dreadful. Currently 13 DPO and not really sure if AF will show or not (Dec 3). I've been having vivid dreams for awhile now and on Friday and Saturday night I had a dream I got a BFP. DH had a similar dream Friday night too! I'm trying not to test until Dec 5th because AF always fluctuates a few days. Good luck to you! Lots of :dust:

Firstly hi and welcome! I'm in the dreaded tww too so I completely empathise. Bfn this morning at 10dpo so lesson to myself to wait and STOP THINKING ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT....ha ha it's going to be hard.

I'm in the TWW period as well. It is dreadful. Currently 13 DPO and not really sure if AF will show or not (Dec 3). I've been having vivid dreams for awhile now and on Friday and Saturday night I had a dream I got a BFP. DH had a similar dream Friday night too! I'm trying not to test until Dec 5th because AF always fluctuates a few days. Good luck to you! Lots of :dust:

Thank you all! All my symptoms pretty much stopped except yesterday (9dpo) bf said my bbs looked even bigger just over night, i ignored him because i dont see it... then i had my arms crossed and the heat from my arm made my right nipple feel chaffed, only lasted a few sec and never felt it again. Then i woke up in the middle of the night, laying on my side and the weight from my arm over my bbs made my bbs hurt more. However again i am trying to not over think it. its hard tho! i test on the 5th (when AF is due) if she doesn't show up... FX!!!!

Good luck! I'm in second cycle ttc too, I know I've chatted with you on other threads but wasn't sure if I had told you how exact same our timelines are nurseginger.

I think I'm 9 dpo today, or around there. Today's the first day I've felt crampy and bloaty.

Can't wait till Friday to test! If my cycle is same length as last month I'm due for af on Saturday. It's only my second cycle off bcp so not sure if it will be the same. This is cd36 today... Pretty long cycle...

Hi girls! Im in my tww too. Af should come on the 10th. Will not be testing before. However im feeling certain symptoms. . I have a sore muscle under my tummy and lower back since we ttc but probably im over thinking the symptoms. Im nauseated and very agitated,Yesterday felt period pain which normally do not occur during this time. I dont know what to think. I just cant wait for next wk!!!

Good luck everyone.

it took us 3 months to conceive! the first two months i symptom spotted, babydanced every other fertile day, and charted the life out of myself. it was horrible i was emotionally drained from believing all my symptoms matched the pregnancy symptoms, even had spotting on implantation day and a late period and still af came. the third month i was so depressed i didnt try hard at all. didnt chart, read others' symptoms online but mine weren't the same, only had sex one time, and because of that, i didnt think i had sex enough times and so i wouldnt be pregnant. wrong! i got a surprise bfp at 8 dpo and my early pregnancy symptoms were nothing like what i expected. good luck!!

Good luck! I'm in second cycle ttc too, I know I've chatted with you on other threads but wasn't sure if I had told you how exact same our timelines are nurseginger.

I think I'm 9 dpo today, or around there. Today's the first day I've felt crampy and bloaty.

Can't wait till Friday to test! If my cycle is same length as last month I'm due for af on Saturday. It's only my second cycle off bcp so not sure if it will be the same. This is cd36 today... Pretty long cycle...

Yes!! i remember you telling me that! I am on 11DPO and AF due in 3 days. Yesterday in the mall i was getting pretty crampy. I want to cry because im certain AF is letting me know shes on her way, I also learned i went from a 36C to a 34D (they grew so much in just a month, my wishful thinking for a baby is making my boobs grow... that or im just eating too much hahahahaha). makes me sad tho to think about AF! my bf is very observant so he was asking me when im going to take a test, and i want this to be a surprise so since he isnt too educated on a womans body i lied and said "i cant take one for another 2 weeks unless my period shows up... then i dont need too".......... HE BELIEVED ME! The day i do get preggo i plan on opening up a tampon and putting it in the trash (like the wrapper and stuff) so it looks like i started and I can start really planning my surprise. So exciting to think about, but when i start feelign like my period is here i get so discouraged.. i shouldn't let it but i hate the wait and all the science behind this LOL

Hi girls! Im in my tww too. Af should come on the 10th. Will not be testing before. However im feeling certain symptoms. . I have a sore muscle under my tummy and lower back since we ttc but probably im over thinking the symptoms. Im nauseated and very agitated,Yesterday felt period pain which normally do not occur during this time. I dont know what to think. I just cant wait for next wk!!!

Good luck everyone.

That was my issue, Ive been trying for two months (not as long as some women on here) and i seem to over think certain things or see symptoms that are probably always there but sense I'm now concentrating on my body a lot more, I'm just noticing it... i woke up the day after O and thought "oh my we did it!" (just felt something different), i started having symptoms, even got a bad ear infection etc, then they went away and i thought "nope i didn't" and its stayed there... it sucks. I have been getting crampy, bbs are sore to touch on but they normally are around certain days of my cycle so i cant take that into factor, I'm bloated but its the holidays that past so that's probably why (i ate so much it was unreal), I'm gassy but that happens before AF LOL so I'm screwed at the moment if i try to symptom spot. its such a downer sometimes. HOWEVER, my sister recently became pregnant (her and my mom do NOT know I'm TTC) but i asked her about her symptoms and she said she had no symptoms or any clue she was till the day before her AF. She got extreme hot flash and felt like poop. She thought it was her AF just being stupid this month and poof, she was prego. THERE IS HOPE!! trying to not over think, stay relaxed, not symptom spot and not poas early can be HARD but that's what i love about this site, it has helped me focus my mind somewhere else. I have turned down my love/hate relationship of symptom spotting and over thinking (even tho its always on my mind), i force myself not to poas too early (did at 8dpo and was a BFN horrible feeling :( )... now I'm just waiting for AF. its hard i know... SORRY FOR THE DANG BOOK I JUST WROTE!

Its so difficult not thinking that all the pain and symptoms are not pregnancy related. I try to focus on other things cos I'm afraid that by stressing.out It will be much more difficult to get pregnant. Every different thing I feel.. I think to.myself.. could it be?? I dont ever tell me my husband what I'm feeling so not to get him high hopes!!

At work everyone has children and talk all the time about them.. therefore I keep.thinking abt the pregnancy and not focus on other things loool

Its so difficult not thinking that all the pain and symptoms are not pregnancy related. I try to focus on other things cos I'm afraid that by stressing.out It will be much more difficult to get pregnant. Every different thing I feel.. I think to.myself.. could it be?? I dont ever tell me my husband what I'm feeling so not to get him high hopes!!

At work everyone has children and talk all the time about them.. therefore I keep.thinking abt the pregnancy and not focus on other things loool

I get it! i don't tell my bf anything, and i asked him not to talk to me about me being prego because i don't want to think about it unless i get a BFP. With my sister being recently pregnant, i hear a lot of talk about it. We have a few babies already in the family, and family friends had babies or is pregnant so its like "well, one day ill be there... just not sure when right now". Because i think about it a lot i now see more commercials dealing with huggies diapers or toys for children. I am as relaxed as i will ever be with this situation, just sucks. i have to remind myself "there's a reason for everything" when i see BFNs.

Yes! That is the right thinking and I hope ill be able to think like you..that there is a reason for everything.

Currently we re Waiting for 2 babies to arrive, due in december from my side and m husbands side too so everyone is asking us when it is our turn.. I get so frustrated.

Leta hops nurse ginger to get a nice Christmas present this year! When r u testing?

Im testing Friday if AF still hasnt showed. even tho nobody knows we are TTC, i still get "are you pregnant" if i yawn or feel sick... my mom really wants more grandkids, she even bought me a clearblue awhile back because i was feeling so sick and my sister announced her pregnancy so mom automatically linked me to pregnancy from feeling sick.... I havent taken it, nor will i till i get a faint line on a cheaper test. But it gets frustrating, i want to yell and say "IM TRYING DAMNIT I AM TRYING, LEAVE ME ALONE DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT IT TILL I SAY SO". but at the same time, its not their fault for being just as excited to think one day another baby will be in the family. so i smile and shrug it off and say "haha who knows if i ever will be having kids.. whoooo knowwwssssss"

Really big good luck! !

When we got married I used to be sick and had stomach probs. My parents kept telling that im pregnant lol so I know d feeling.

I always tell them someday i will have! If it happens.My sis knows that I'm soon ttc but I didn't tell her that we did start trying. I dont want anyone to ask any questions. Its between my husband and me

it took us 3 months to conceive! the first two months i symptom spotted, babydanced every other fertile day, and charted the life out of myself. it was horrible i was emotionally drained from believing all my symptoms matched the pregnancy symptoms, even had spotting on implantation day and a late period and still af came. the third month i was so depressed i didnt try hard at all. didnt chart, read others' symptoms online but mine weren't the same, only had sex one time, and because of that, i didnt think i had sex enough times and so i wouldnt be pregnant. wrong! i got a surprise bfp at 8 dpo and my early pregnancy symptoms were nothing like what i expected. good luck!!

This is me exactly! Less bding, in fact twice got me my bfp with my DD. I'm attempting to do the same with baby no.2 but it's a bit risky waiting til day 13 (that's how it worked with DD-we were supposed to bd before but too fed up!) But ill be trying day 13&14 next month. Of course I symptom spotted and have driven myself crazy this month and so very annoyed at myself. It didn't help I was sick 10dpo so I thought I'd done it! Nope just a bug. Next month ill try to switch off and not read forums daily!

That was what we decided to do was to chill out and do it less, not stress. I see so many women that just do not stress after awhile and bam it happens.

According to FF I am 2DPO...I don't know how I am going to handle it! I have my in laws staying with me for a while because of the holidays, so we've been limited bd'ing. This is only our second month trying, so I am trying to stay positive and patient! I do think I am obsessing, but I have no one to talk to really, so I keep talking to DH. He's finding all the baby talk to be too much and none of my friends are TTC'ing. I am SO THANKFUL to have found this community of positive ladies that are in the same boat! Hopefully I can lay off the TTC & charting talk with DH!

I am new here so I am still getting the hang of the lingo and the etiquette. I've thanked a couple of you for your comments already, and will continue to do so!! :)

According to FF I am 2DPO...I don't know how I am going to handle it! I have my in laws staying with me for a while because of the holidays, so we've been limited bd'ing. This is only our second month trying, so I am trying to stay positive and patient! I do think I am obsessing, but I have no one to talk to really, so I keep talking to DH. He's finding all the baby talk to be too much and none of my friends are TTC'ing. I am SO THANKFUL to have found this community of positive ladies that are in the same boat! Hopefully I can lay off the TTC & charting talk with DH!

I am new here so I am still getting the hang of the lingo and the etiquette. I've thanked a couple of you for your comments already, and will continue to do so!! :)

I'm from CT too! And in our 2nd month of trying....

I love this forum because I am trying not to tell a lot of people that we are trying to conceive. I want to keep it a secret from my family until I get a bfp and only one of my friends is pregnant/has a baby and I'm trying not to tell her (because she didn't tell me - lol yes, i'm that catty). And DH only knows so much about this stuff so he is not helpful! lol. It's so nice to have people in the same exact boat who can relate and give encouragement! :hugs:

I'm from CT too! And in our 2nd month of trying....

I love this forum because I am trying not to tell a lot of people that we are trying to conceive. I want to keep it a secret from my family until I get a bfp and only one of my friends is pregnant/has a baby and I'm trying not to tell her (because she didn't tell me - lol yes, i'm that catty). And DH only knows so much about this stuff so he is not helpful! lol. It's so nice to have people in the same exact boat who can relate and give encouragement! :hugs:

Hahaha! Not catty- I totally understand! I am trying not to tell a lot of people either. One co-worker and my mom. But still, no one really wants to talk about OPKs and symptoms etc. My co worker just had her second, and she gets it with the charting etc. But she's way too busy to indulge in my obsession :)

What is crazy is that there is so much to learn. I am 32, and I just learned about my body- I should have been paying attention in Biology! Getting pregnant is harder than it seems. I still haven't pinpointed O. Thinking about getting a BBT. Are you temping? I am only OPK'ing...

I love CT. Not originally from here, but it's a beautiful state!

I know so hard not to symptom spot!

My husband so badly wants a baby too! Can't wait to get tha bfp!

We are in the tww and my dear husband is treating me as if im pregnant. He is acting swt not letting me carry staff cleaning. Im telling him not to do this cos probably he ll be more disappointed than me when we see bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->