New Here! &&.A Question to Boot.

GodsNotDead23

Pregnant; our Finale. <3
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

My name is Treanna. I am married for about a year, we are TTC #4.
Our story is a tad complicated.

This will be our first biological child together. We met in early recovery, (NA) and started officially dating when my son was 4 weeks old. His bio is not in the picture and hasn't been since May 2015. So this is OUR child together, except not his biologically. His name is Zane, he is 2 and a half.

We both each have a child from a previous relationship that lives with their other parent full time. We see them on the weekends and have great relationships with each parent. Sophia is my daughter whom's father passed when I was pregnant. She is 7 and a half now, so I was a pretty young mom at the time. My mom (Christine) eventually took her full time and I assumed the part time parent position. She is now adopted and has two mommies.
Landon is my husbands son, that lives with Autumn (Landons mom). He is 6.

My Husband (Jon) and I are almost 24 and almost 27. We have good paying jobs and are doing well enough in life that we've decided we want to complete our family. We have been TTC our fourth and final baby since September 2016, because we were aware of my issues(PCOS, "other" unexplained infertility). Its been a tough 2 years and I just need more support... so here I am!!

Currently I am CD38, 5 days late, and last test was Sunday on FRER. I swore I saw a line on Saturday's First Signal as well. I did not test today and will be using a First Signal tomorrow. I'm known to O extremely late and used Preseed CD 15-21, so I'm fearing I didn't use it long enough. :dohh:

Any ladies experience this and still get a BFP? Whether it was in the past, ended in M/C, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->