New here! Due roughly 12th May!

Mummy_Claire

Mummy to Theo
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Claire, I'm about 10 weeks pregnant with baby number 2!

My other little boy is 4 and has just started school, we haven't told him yet that he's going to be a brother! Not quite sure how he will take the news lol.

This baby came as a big surprise, a baby wasn't really part of of the plan as I am due to finish my third year of university on the 10th of May :dohh:.
Luckily my teacher is willing to let me complete the course early.
We are very excited, albeit a tad nervous.
Looking forward to getting to know you all! Xx

Hey!

I'm also expecting baby no.2 with my oldest having just started school. I'm hoping he's going to be delighted but there's every chance he'll be devastated at no longer being the centre of attention! When are you planning to tell him? We've thought we will at 12 weeks...

Hope first tri has been treating you well

Hi Claire! I'm expecting baby 2 as well and I have a daughter who just turned 3. We are waiting to tell her as well. I think she'll be excited because she loves babies but I'm a little nervous she'll change her mind once baby arrives.

Glad to hear you'll be able to finish your class early. Welcome to bnb!

We'll tell him after the 12 week scan, which is November 1st for us! I have no idea what he's going to say, he's never spoke about babies/siblings before to me so I doubt he'll be initially excited but hopefully he'll come around to the idea.
First tri has t been treating me too badly, thanks for asking MrsButterfly :). I'm getting some morning sickness and exhaustion but it's easier to cope with this time around.

Right, quick question. My pregnancy ticker- what am I doing wrong lol?

Your story is identical to mine. Due 12th May also. Have a 4 year old who started school in September. Bit of an accident. Nervous, excited, can't believe I'll have 5 year old by the time it's born. Had stopped trying for a 2nd!

Hello :) I'm new here too! I'm due May 11th, first baby for me and my partner. We are both very excited although I've been struggling with morning sickness which has dampened my spirits somewhat :( I also can't help but worry a bit until we get our 12 week scan and see the heartbeat!

Hey. Congratulations! I'm due baby #3 on 13th May. Also unexpected (especially as I hadn't actually had a period due to still bf #2!) but extremely happy about the news as I had always wanted 3 but my husband was proving difficult to convince. My eldest is a girl, 3, and my second is a boy, just turned one. My symptoms have been coming and going which has had me a little anxious but have been feeling very sick today and managed to find heartbeat on the dopler for the first time this morning so feeling a little more relaxed. I'll be closer to 13 weeks by the time I have my scan so I'm getting impatient. Not going to tell my daughter until after that but she's starting to ask questions as I'm starting to show already!

Hi! I'm also due May 12th. Come join our "due mid may" thread which is here in the first tri forum.

Yes come join our group all you Mid-May ladies!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2408333-mid-may-buddies.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->