New Here, Just to say Hi and Need Help Pleasssssssssse!!!

Danilou1910

Mammy to 1-Charlie
Reaction score
Me and my partner are WTT for a few reasons.

We have a little boy coming up 2 this month. I suffered from PND when he was born. So obviously thats a huge concern. But the problem was we had a lot going on when he was born so I want to have as much is place as poss for next LO. We have mountains of debt and my partner is a self employed electrician so times are hard. We had our wedding booked for Apr this year and had to cancel. We have rebooked for 31st Oct this year but we have just downscaled and now I can't wait.

Anyway so here's why I need advice!
I have been on the implanon implant for just under 2 years. This my second cycle on this as I had it in before TTC with my LO.
Anyway so I have had a couple of minor side affects since I had it in like slighty tender boobs and irregular periods which haven't been a problem.

So the story continues :happydance:
So I started getting pains in my ab and cramps pretty bad but I suffer from water infections and put it down to that. When at the docs found out I had an ear infection and doc was concerned about my ab pains. It took 2 docs to examine me as they were concerned, they asked if I was preg, I was like no im on the implant.

So doc just assumed infection gave me tablets and took a pee sample. I never got a phone call so assumed everything was ok.

Anyway so the pains stopped but cramps have continued. I started getting sore boobs and noticed they are fuller and heavier than usual. Also got all same signs I had with 1st preg. Darkened nipples, with milk spots and veiny boobs, even can squeeze colostrum from both boobs (sorry if tmi), checked my cervix and its getting higher and tighter by the day. I've had dizziness and fatique and can't stop peeing, amongst other things like metal mouth and same cravings as with LO.

So did 2 hpt's yesturday and today both neg.

I have heard that the hormone in the implant can effect hpt results.

Anyway I feel preg physically and emotionally (mood swings :muaha:)

So any advice if anyone has had similar problems or has fell preg on implant.

Danielle xx

p.s. Sorry for droning on...

Hey hun, never had the implant so cant really help you there, but didnt want to read and run and just wanted to say Welcome to WTT and that I hope you get things sorted out soon. :) xx

aww I am sorry I can't help either , but wanted to say hi! Is AF late or have you tested early? x

I've had the implant out about 8 weeks ago-ish
I had all the same symptoms but only a week before and after it was taken out. .
Maybe it's running out. . . ?

xx

Sorry I can't help but I hope you find a solution soon. xxxx

Hi hon, would your doctor order a blood test? I hope everything works out well for you - XOXO

Got Af today!
So i'm guna c how i go. But symptoms are still obvious.

Got an appointment with Dr next thurs, so either way I want to get it removed.

Thanks for al the replies x

im getting mine removed for some of the same reasons as you, also because i started to get alot of mucusy discharge, thought i had something but it turns out that the implant thickens the mucus around the cervix to stop anything going in ha, but its not very nice so id preferr to get it out x

Hi hon, I had an implanon over 2 years ago & it gave me pms symptoms but my AFs got really light, then when they took it out it was like the mother of all AFs!! Glad you're getting it removed... I'd never have another one! I had pretty similar symptoms to yours but it doesn't rule out pg for you, every contraceptive has a window of failure, but they are supposed to be pretty reliable. I guess it depends on how long you've had it in & your weight etc :)
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->