New Here, not sure Clomid is going to work this month

Mommy's Angel

Mommy to Angelboy 10/22/9
Reaction score
Don't Think It's Going To Happen This Month :nope:

Went in for my sonogram and while the follies are growing at a slow rate, my blood labs don't look too good. We'll see with the lab from today if it is higher but my estrodial level was a 35 and it's supposed to be in the 400's.

I'm not giving up fully because with Jackson our first born angel baby, we were told the same thing and it grew quite a bit shortly after.

Needless to say 50mg of Clomid may not be good enough the nurse said. We'll see on Wed. If not, we go to 100mg of clomid next cycle.

I'm honestly unsure why we're doing the clomid only route when we discussed with the OB that we wanted to go aggressive with clomid and gonal F.

The nurse last month said they have to see how my body reacts to the clomid. So maybe I'm riding the cart before the horse so to sey??

At any rate, we bought the HCG Novarell shot today in case we do have good numbers on Wed. If not it will keep until next cycle.

I think we're now getting into april due dates? :sigh:

Hi and welcome.
Sorry for your loss hun.
I was on 50mg of clomid a few yrs ago when i was with my ex and it worked well. Needless to say i never got pg tho as my ex had seriously low sperm count.

I would say give it a chance and if 50mg too low, they will increase it. It is all leading you closer to that bfp xxx

Hi and welcome.
Sorry for your loss hun.
I was on 50mg of clomid a few yrs ago when i was with my ex and it worked well. Needless to say i never got pg tho as my ex had seriously low sperm count.

I would say give it a chance and if 50mg too low, they will increase it. It is all leading you closer to that bfp xxx

Hi There. Thanks for your response. I had another sonogram today thinking this would be it after the estroidial labs and the nurse said todays was higher so I actually have an appointment for friday. If those labs match they'll do the IUI on Sat.

Wow is this stuff unpredictable. :laugh:

Thank you for your kind comment and I look forward to getting to know you.

Rebekah

U r welcome Rebekah :)
Yes ttc is VERY unpredictable alright! as long as we get our babies, its all worth it ;-)
I have added u as a friend and anytime u need to talk, just msg me ;-)

xxx

Thank You for adding me as a friend. Praying we both get a BFP soon.

As it looks I had my sonogram and looks like this cycle it's not going to work so next cycle they'll put me on 100mg of clomid. I'm at peace with it because we just found out our landlord foreclosed on the place. So now we're trying to figure things out on the homefront. I'm sure it wouldn't have been so fun figuring all this out pregnant, so hopefully we'll get things together and start looking for a home to buy. Maybe next month will be our bfp?!

In the meantime, I'm praying you get a bfp this cycle.

I look forward to getting to know you more here. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->