new here saying hello and Asking a Q!

JadeMHx

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wanted to say hello as I'm new here! This is my second pregnancy my little girl is almost 4. I am 14+3 and have no bump yet! I get bloated at night but is weird cos some mornings I wake up and can feel bump rising above in my pelvis but this morning I woke up and couldn't feel it! It's like it comes and goes! When will the bloat bump go and be an actual real hard bump. I'm a size 6-8 normally so expected to see bump by now with this been second pregnancy. Xx

Do you have tight abdominal muscles? Did you start with a tilted uterus? Are you eating properly? Drinking enough? Are you tall? Plenty can affect when you see your bump, up to and including luck of the draw. Some women don't look that pregnant for weeks yet, though some have a nice obvious little bump by that point. Really, it's impossible to tell exactly when, but if you're seeing a tiny bump sometimes, you'll likely pop out soon.

Thank you for the reply! No I'm 5ft1 so not tall at all gags I don't I didn't have tight muscles really I was slim but as I'd had a previous pregnancy my stomach wasn't very tight and toned! I'm defo eating plenty more than ever! I can't remember when j got my bump with my fist but I defiantly had a very noticeable one by 19-20 weeks. I only remember cos of a photo I have lol. I don't have a tilted uterus either. It's weird cos sometimes I look like I have a big bump but it's all bloat and it's gone in the morning, and like I say sometimes I can feel the little real bump in my pelvic area when I'm
Laid down but it's not all the time. Xxx

Since you already had one your uterus might just already be stretched out and better at accommodating baby. I would defo call your doc if you're nervous cause it does sound odd

I was quite similar up until 20 weeks. Everyone kept commenting you could hardly tell I was pregnant! I was able to wear my normal tops with maternity jeans for the bloating! :) Its my first baby but I'm a relatively slim size 10 build, so I thought it might be more obvious on my frame. The day after my 20 week scan I woke up to a bump! And by 20+3 I was noticeably pregnant! It was quite strange really! My colleagues were all really surprised when I went back after having a week off for Christmas! I'm now 24+4 and feeling quite big!

Don't worry, baby is still very tiny at 14 weeks, they'll pop out when they are ready :)

It's different for everyone, hun. I am just starting to see something in the evenings, but it goes away in the morning, just look a bit fatter. 14 weeks with #3 here. I can feel the top of the uterus just below my belly button so I know the baby is growing. It will come!

I'm nearly 16 weeks with my 2nd but still no bump :(

Like a pp, I didn't have much of a bump until about 20-21 weeks and now only a few weeks later I look really big! And this is my second. Just think he was hiding to start with and now has properly popped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->