New here, saying hi!

Maddie_Sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Wow, I can't believe I am finally able to post in the TTC forum!! Hahahaha :)

My fiancé and I just moved into a new home with our two daughters. I have a 3.5 year old from a previous relationship, and he has a 4 year old from his previous relationship. We are SO excited to finally, officially "blend" our family with having a baby together!

This is our first month actively TTC. We have been NTNP for the past year or so. We decided to try using pre-seed since I do have an acidic pH. Today is CD 16, and I typically ovulate early (around CD 11-12). We were able to BD on CD 9 and 12... so hopefully we caught an eggy!! If it doesn't happen this month, we plan to try using OPKs next month.

DF is 33, a Marine veteran who now works in an autobody shop and loves it, and I am 29 and work in highed ed, helping students go to college. We have been very blessed with our careers, our two sweet girls, and now our first home. Can't wait to see how this month goes!!!

Who are YOU?? Looking forward to this adventure with you lovely ladies!!

Hi Maddie!
My husband and I just started TTC as well. Right now I'm on CD25 and just waiting another few days before I test. This is our first cycle, so I'm not holding my breath (but also I am haha).

I was on depo for several years before we TTC, it's been about 7 months since my last shot and if I used the OPK right, I ovulated this cycle.

Anyway, DH is 29, I'm 28 and neither of us have any children yet. We're so excited!!

Hi maddie!

I am 29, mummy to our son who will be 3 next week. We were due to ttc a few months ago but due to some testing I had to have for celiac we have just started ttc.

The celiac test came back inconclusive so we decided to go ahead and have my IUD removed on Tuesday just gone :)

I fell pregnant very quickly with my son, literally a couple of months so fingers crossed the same happens this time. My periods are quite irregular but judging by the last couple of periods af is due at some point in the next week or so.

I have bought some opks and also some pregnancy tests so I will be testing with opks after my period or in a couple of weeks if my period doesn't come.

Good luck to all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"