New Here..want to say hi!

trying4athird

Mother of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Feel like I am going mad and need someone to talk to and compare symptoms etc..

DH and I decided to try for a 3rd we have in the past but not successful. Always ended in miscarriage.

I have DS, who is 10 years old and DD who is 8. I just would like to complete my family after studying and securing a permanent job, now seems to be the right time.

Anyway, been trying acupuncture fertility with Chinese herbs as my last option.
I am late for AF but I think only by a day, I could be 10dpo, I have not tested as I am too scared to and don't want to be disappointed AND I could have got my ovulation wrong.
My symptoms, I have a cold sore throat, a lot of wind,thirsty, moody I had slight sore boobs, but my most obvious is tiredness and my stomach feels so full.

Thanks for reading...just wondering anyone else in the same boat? :hugs:

Hello and welcome! I'm still trying to figure out if I ovulated or not so I won't be symptom spotting for some time yet... But it drives me mad so I try to only focus on what's different from my normal pms. Haven't really been late yet though, I think that's the best sign.

Best thing to do is take a test and see xx

Hey

Thanks for your replies. Yes I am going to take a test but want to wait out till atleast CD35. As I've had a few disappointments so want to hold out.

Hope you get your bfp's soon too.

Welcome really hope you get your bfp
I can barely wait 5dpo am a total poas addict

Welcome really hope you get your bfp
I can barely wait 5dpo am a total poas addict

Oh gosh as 5dpo, for my self nothing would show up. My DS I waited till CD35 and DD CD33. I'm on CD30 at the minute. So I will wait for a few days. But I am really scared I had a blighted ovum and lost a lot of blood, I hope it ain't one of them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->