new here

loloxray

Reaction score
Hi, Im lauren. Im 24, have been married two years to my husband. Im in my senior year of my Radiology program and we are planning on trying in the next 6 months. My husband wants it to be the perfect timing, but i told him, there is never the right time. He is getting the fever though more and more and well ive had the fever for a long time. We bought our house 4 years ago and even though we want to sell it soon to upgrade to something bigger, i dont think that should stop us from having a baby. My plan is to try during the last few months of school... which i know i have no control of when it will happen... the last year of school is clinicals and no class so its just basically experience before we graduate and there are several people in the program who have had kids during and mad it, obvisouly harder, but if it happend sooner .. i have support with my family and his.
i just cant wait. I want to be a mommy so bad.

Hey Lauren, i hope things go well for you hun & hope you don't have to wait too long to be a mommy! xx

Welcome and Good Luck!!!!! I'm 15 weeks today. Can't wait until you can say that too =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->