• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new here!!!

cetara

Reaction score
well, i'm new here! we just found out that we are expecting our 4th child. we have a 5,3,and 2. is anyone having a 4th child? i just don'tknow what i am going to do?

Cetara

well, i'm new here! we just found out that we are expecting our 4th child. we have a 5,3,and 2. is anyone having a 4th child? i just don'tknow what i am going to do?

Cetara

Hi there
I am sure you will cope just fine, we have a 2,4,5,8 year old at home and a 9 and 10 year old that stay over!! I dont really find such a big difference from having 2 or 3 children- apart from the space in the house and the ironing pile!!! lol. Do you have a lot of support? my advice in the first few months would be.....Delegate chores to everyone else and bond with ur baby... make sure you spend bit quality time with the others too and let them help as much as you can!! Also, listen to everyones advice but take from that what you want to do, and throw the rest! Good luck x

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

Wow, your 4th.......I would like another 3, I have 2 already!

I am sure you will do just fine, what is one more?!?!? ;)

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->