New Here!

Momto4monkeys

Reaction score
A little about me, my name is Lisa and I have 4 children. I am 36 (37 in August) and we are currently TTC #5. (My 5th, his 1st)
This is only the first month of trying, but was looking for a few buddies to go through this with!

Already I am confused about my cycle. I have been to fertilityfriend.com and entered in a bunch of info from my past cycles. My cycles tend to be an average of 32-33 days long. It had my forecasted days for ovulation as today, tomorrow and the next day. But last week on CD 13 I had watery CM, and the next day I had some EWCM. After that it went back to a creamier CM. The day after I had EWCM(CD 15) I decided to use an OPK, just to see what it said. It showed a line, but it wasn't as dark as the control line. Since then I've used an OPK everyday (yesterday and today) and the test lines are barely visible, making it obviously, very negative. Being that the darkest line of the bunch (albeit negative still) was the day after the EWCM, does that sound like I missed testing on a day it would have been positive for ovulation? Or maybe, since my cycles are a bit longer, I just simply didn't ovulate yet? LOL It's so confusing, and frustrating!
I do not want to get into BBT, or testing my cervix or anything like that just yet. We are trying a little more of a relaxed approach to start.....so how come I don't feel relaxed? lol

Anyway, any ideas? I think next month I will start recording my BBT....just to get a better idea of when I ovulate.
So, right now I'm on CD 17. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi

I'm new here too...ttc #4 soon. Probably starting next month. Started charting this month, just so I can get a better idea where I'm at. I had a long battle with infertility and finally conceived b/g twins after IVF #2, they will be 4 in April. My baby just turned 1 and was conceived spontaneously after ttc 2 cycles we were shocked and delighted to have done it on our own...so I have no idea what to expect this time around but we thought we'd give it a shot...either way we feel incredibly blessed to have 3 healthy beautiful children :)

To me it sounds like you already ovulated...you may want to continue OPKs just to be sure, charting your next cycle will definitely help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->