New here!

ITSYRK625

Reaction score
I'm new here! Looking for some advice..

I have a 2.5 year old, after his birth I was on YAZ, took that for about 18 months, and then switched to the mini-pill (Ortho Micronor) due to headaches. I never really got a period while taking the mini-pill, only occasional bleeding and spotting.

One week ago, I missed a pill, informed my fiancé and we devided together we would discontinue using the pill, and not try, but not prevent. As we would be thrilled to have another baby!

So I stopped taking the pills, about half way through the pack, as I heard mini-pills can be stopped whenever..

We did "the dead" one week ago, and also 4 days ago as well.

After stopping the pills, I have had no breakthrough bleeding...ODD?

Yesterday at work I was very hot and felt faint a few times, when I got home I felt nauseous.

I took an at home pregnancy test this morning, of course it was negative, WAY to early to test. I don't know when I am actually "due" to have a period though, as I didn't usually get one with the mini-pill.

Is it odd that I didn't get any break through bleeding? Could I indeed be pregnant already (very early!) ?

:wacko:

I'm new here! Looking for some advice..

I have a 2.5 year old, after his birth I was on YAZ, took that for about 18 months, and then switched to the mini-pill (Ortho Micronor) due to headaches. I never really got a period while taking the mini-pill, only occasional bleeding and spotting.

One week ago, I missed a pill, informed my fiancé and we devided together we would discontinue using the pill, and not try, but not prevent. As we would be thrilled to have another baby!

So I stopped taking the pills, about half way through the pack, as I heard mini-pills can be stopped whenever..

We did "the dead" one week ago, and also 4 days ago as well.

After stopping the pills, I have had no breakthrough bleeding...ODD?

Yesterday at work I was very hot and felt faint a few times, when I got home I felt nauseous.

I took an at home pregnancy test this morning, of course it was negative, WAY to early to test. I don't know when I am actually "due" to have a period though, as I didn't usually get one with the mini-pill.

Is it odd that I didn't get any break through bleeding? Could I indeed be pregnant already (very early!) ?

:wacko:

I've never been pregnant before (though I could be now) so take my thoughts with a grain of salt but I've always heard going off bc can screw up your hormones a little in the beginning. Those symptoms you're experiencing could be your hormones attempting to regulate themselves after being regulated by synthetic hormones. I'd say keep an eye on your symptom. Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->