New here

apreslaube

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was on the WTT thread for about a year. I had a preconception appointment Thursday and got my results back yesterday. I have a thyroid condition, but thank God my levels are good right now. Everything else is good too. We have decided to begin ntnp now, and plan to begin actively TTC in February or March, if we haven't conceived by then. Technically now is a bit early because of work stuff but we are ready/anxious to start.

How many of you are here ntnp and wouldn't mind a baby versus those who really hope it happens? How long is part of your journey for you all?

Welcome to NTNP :flower:

I am definitely hoping to get pregnant soon taking the NTNP route. If needed, we will TTC after 6 months or so, but we're hoping not to have to. My OH has more of a "if it happens, it happens" mentality where I'm really really hoping it happens.

I was WTT for around 2 1/2 years, so I am beyond ready to get pregnant. :)

We've threw caution to the wind and stopped any contraceptives. We're both "if it happens it happens" attitude, but we have to wait for financial reasons.
Although I'm hoping for accidently on purpose.

So we're actually somewhere between WTT and NTNP

Hello! :wave: I've just moved on over to this thread as DH told me he wouldn't mind a 3rd, so here I am! I've never NTNP before, with both the babies I have already we were actively trying and I fell pregnant the 2nd month with DD and the 1st month with DS, so this is all new for me, and am wondering how long it will take! I'm not super eager for another right now, but if it did happen, I wouldn't be opposed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->