New here:)

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
Hello:hi: a friend of mine just referred me to this website for support :) My name is Holli and I am twenty years old.I'm a mommy to a four year old little girl and expecting our Rainbow baby after two miscarriages. My first miscarriage was in june of 2015 at 4 weeks and 3 days, second loss was on thanksgiving of this past year at 5 weeks and 3 days. On January 20th this year i underwent a hysterscopy and D&C.My Dr. found a polyp and removed it and says my uterus is now back to normal.. when i didn't have a period almost a month and a half post op i decided to test, and sure enough on feb 25th i got a light positive. i had my lab drawn immediately the following day and my HCG was at 40
progesterone was at 16.4
My dr immediately started me on 100 MG of progesterone vaginally at night and had me come back on 3/7 for another HCG Quant that day my hcg was at 2,700.
i have my first appointment and dating scan on April the 12th. My ob is guessing im 5 weeks and 6 days. i guess my question is do my hcg levels look good for how far along i possibly am.. i'm so nervous after suffering two losses that this time is going to end the same way :/

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It sounds like the polyp removal and progesterone supplements did the trick for you. Your hCG levels look good. Now just the waiting game until the scan. Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Congratulations and welcome! Honestly don't stress over Hcg, it isn't the number that's important, it's how it rises, so ideally doctor should be doing repeat blood draws. I know what it like to worry after losses, but the way I get through is to take it a day at a time. Just focus on 'today I'm pregnant' and enjoy and cherish it. No point stressing over something that may never happen :)

Congratulations ! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy this time , I know it's hard to relax after losses . I feel the same way! Just take one day at a time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->