New Here

mario'smom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I had an early loss in 12/05 at 5 weeks, had our son in 4/07 and had a devistating loss on June 18 at 13 weeks. The most recent loss was very hard. We found out through a CVS that our little had an awful genetic disease and he was taken from us 4 days later. It was awful. We were told to wait 1 cycle and as terrified as I am to try again, my husband and I feel like we are as ready as we will ever be. So, I hope you don't mind if I join you all for this journey.

Thank you,
Michelle

Me- 34
OH- 38
DS- 3
^13 weeks^ (6/10)
^5 weeks^ (12/05)

I'm soo sorry for your losses. I had a m/c in February and still feel very down about it. I hope your journey turns around for you shortly.

Welcome, Michelle. So sorry for your losses :hug:

Hi Michelle,

Welcome aboard, I'm so sorry for your losses. I have a DD that was born in '07 too. We had a MMC in March at 13 weeks. It's so hard to cope the first few weeks, but it will get easier.

Wishing you lots of luck.....

Welcome, I'm so sorry for your losses. Wishing you a speedy and sticky BFP :hugs:

Welcome. So sorry about your losses. I m/c June 26th at 7 weeks. Still haven't gotton first AF back.

Halley, Round2 - Oh thank you, and sorry for your losses too!

Vanillastar - so sorry and I hope you get AF soon!

Hiya, I have recently started posting on here (although a read an awful lot before I posted anything). All I can say is I found a lot of strength from reading the posts and conversations that others have had, and realising that theres not just you that is experiencing this fear
Good luck!
x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back