new here :)

Jossie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 7 weeks pregnant, married, first pregnancy. I knew I was prengant at 5 weeks already and immidiately told everyone, including my boss. :) I have been reading information on the internet and i was astonished how often pregnancies don't end well. So basically the first week I was stressing myself out, I was telling everyone I am pregnant but that might change any moment now...

Now I'm only one day away from the 8-week line. (or does it get safer AFTER 8 weeks...).

It was a planned pregnancy, but I haven't dared to be too happy about it until I know it's a keeper. Also, I got pregnant so fast that if this one fails, there's always another chance. :) I'm being pretty pragmatic about this for now. I treat it like a physical state. I try to eat properly and I avoid risky behavior.

I love your forum btw. Its so active and warm. =D>

hello and welcome:)!
congratulations!

Welcome .. they say it's 12 weeks that everything becomes safer :)

:) nice to meet you all.

I wanted to add... Actually I am aware that having a pragmatic attitude (e.g. I can always have another one if I miscarry) isn't going to win much popularity in a forum full of people trying to concieve. I just can't help it. I'm a molecular biologist and I know all too well what statistics says. I think I will be ok as long as I don't bond too early. I'm gonna be giddy about the baby a couple of months from now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->