New Here :)

KChiquita20

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey and I am new to the board. My husband and I are TTC #1... again After 3 months of trying, we conceived in August... on our 2 year anniversary. Baby was to be due on my best friends birthday... everything seemed so perfect. I knew there was a small risk of miscarriage, but I refused to entertain the thought of it. At 6 weeks, I had a couple drops of blood during a bowel movement that came from the vagina. I called my doc right away to see if I could get in before 8 weeks. They of course wanted to see me right away, if anything just to settle my mind.

They took 2 samples of blood to measure my HCG and would get the results on Friday.

On Friday, a nurse called me with the results. My first reading was 523. My second was 584. I knew from the 1st number that something wasn't right. For 6 weeks along, my HCG should be in the thousands. There was a pause on the other end... some hesitation... then the words I never want to hear again. "From these numbers, this is not a viable pregnancy." I just started balling my eyes out. I told my husband when he got home, and he cried. After 8 years together( 2 married), we were estatic to create a 3rd.

I miscarried naturally, with little pain and no complications 2 weeks after getting the news.

Which brings us to today. My ovulation predictor was postive today... so we have been and will be busy the next few days! :happydance: Wish us luck!

hey KELSEY! i'm CHELSEA :winkwink:

i'm so sorry to hear about you're loss :hugs:

but glad to hear you're right back at it! good luck, i hope this cycle is a lucky one! :flower:

Sorry for your loss :( good luck on this cycle! and welcome back

Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey and I am new to the board. My husband and I are TTC #1... again After 3 months of trying, we conceived in August... on our 2 year anniversary. Baby was to be due on my best friends birthday... everything seemed so perfect. I knew there was a small risk of miscarriage, but I refused to entertain the thought of it. At 6 weeks, I had a couple drops of blood during a bowel movement that came from the vagina. I called my doc right away to see if I could get in before 8 weeks. They of course wanted to see me right away, if anything just to settle my mind.

They took 2 samples of blood to measure my HCG and would get the results on Friday.

On Friday, a nurse called me with the results. My first reading was 523. My second was 584. I knew from the 1st number that something wasn't right. For 6 weeks along, my HCG should be in the thousands. There was a pause on the other end... some hesitation... then the words I never want to hear again. "From these numbers, this is not a viable pregnancy." I just started balling my eyes out. I told my husband when he got home, and he cried. After 8 years together( 2 married), we were estatic to create a 3rd.

I miscarried naturally, with little pain and no complications 2 weeks after getting the news.

Which brings us to today. My ovulation predictor was postive today... so we have been and will be busy the next few days! :happydance: Wish us luck!

Hi Kelsey..Im Debbie, and i am new also.:flower:

I too suffered a mc in june of '09 and ur story is all to familair, and very sad. i am very sorry for your loss.

I also should be ovulating tomaro or the day after. i got some ewcm on friday.

welcome and i wish u and ur hubby the best of luck...now get busy!!:winkwink::haha:

im here if u need to talk!!:hugs:

I am so sorry about your loss.

But welcome! I am new here too!

Hi Kelsey,
I'm Katie and am also fairly new to the forum. I am sorry about your recent loss but wish you good luck in the future! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->