New Here :)

CantWait_xx

Reaction score
Heya, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 18 years old and 10 weeks 5 days pregnant :) had my first midwife appointment yesterday :thumbup: xoxo

Hey! Welcome! :wave:
I'm Clair, I'm 17 and 32 weeks pregnant :yellow:

Hope your app. was all good, do you have a date for your scan yet? :flower:

Hey! :) I'm new here too, I'm 18 aswell and 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. When's your due date? :)

I haven't had my first appointment yet. How did it go? xx

hello sweetie im 19 and pregnant with my second how are you doing?
hope your appointment went well hun xx

Hey :) my due date is at 21st October at the min, may change a few days from the scan :) don't have a date for the scan yet, just waiting for the letter to tell me but midwife said it shouldn't be long at all :D very excited but nervous at the same time!

Appointment went well thanks :) everything was fine, lots of information given :) was a bit worried about midwife judging me as I look very young for my age aswell, but nope she was lovellyyyy :D

Good luck with your pregnancy girls :D xoxo

Hey :) my due date is at 21st October at the min, may change a few days from the scan :) don't have a date for the scan yet, just waiting for the letter to tell me but midwife said it shouldn't be long at all :D very excited but nervous at the same time!

Appointment went well thanks :) everything was fine, lots of information given :) was a bit worried about midwife judging me as I look very young for my age aswell, but nope she was lovellyyyy :D

Good luck with your pregnancy girls :D xoxo

Aww hun thats good i was scared at first i was only 15 when i fell pregnant with my first but the young midwife's didn't judge me i use to get looks off the older ones haha im due the 22nd november and my scan is on the 10th may are you in the uk xx

Hi! I'm Eve and I'm 17. I'm 9 weeks 3 days with my first and due Oct 31st!

haydenmummy - aw bless youu.. haha I guess that's just old people in general eh ;) ah congrats :) our dates seem farr away but they will come round soo quicklyy! and yeah i'm in england :) xx

& congrats Eve :) our due dates are close!! xx

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 20, and I have a 16 month old named Victoria "Tori"! :hi:

hello congrats on ur pregnancy happi and healthy 9 monthsim 18 and 5 weeks preggers with my first

Hey! I'm Katie, nineteen and 28 weeks pregnant with my little girl :cloud9:

Good luck and congrats with your pregnancy! :flower:

Hey i'm 21 and pregnant with my first. I'm exactly the same as you i'm 10+6, 11 weeks tomorrow. I've got my scan on 16th so will be 13 weeks. I worked my EDD out as 19th (shorter cyles) but midwife recons 22nd October. Will soon see at scan :) xx

Aww congrats wanaBmummy! 10 weeks 6 days aswell wow haha :) good luck with your scan, hope everything goes well for you x

Hello! im Sarah im 17 and 38 weeks pregnant

congratualitions on your pregnancy

happy 9 months :D xxx

Thanks Sarah :)

You don't have long left! How's your preganancy been? Good luck on the remainding time & birth :) xxxx

:) yeah not long hahah my pregnancy is going well thanks

good luck with your pregnancy

:flower: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back