New Issy prints!

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
Alix not announced anything on fb or the site but it appears theres quite a few cotton (including skulls for those looking for them!) but only 3 minkys...

very limited stock it says...just a heads up!

Is bee in?? Still says it sold straight out on the site...

I could add a bee one to my basket just there? :shrug:

love em damn not having any pennys atm!!! i want the sculls one!

Ooh, think I could convince DH it's a night nappy?? That's all I've funds for at the moment!

Gorgeous, but is it really sensible to spend that much when I don't know if we'll get on with cloth. Hmmm.

Ooh Katy they're so pretty they'll just encourage you to get on with cloth. And you can always resell! :muaha:

I want a bee one! Hmmm. I can get half the cost of it back from my council if I provide a receipt...tempted :) xx

oh i luuuuuuuve the issys- although none of the minky prints I want are in yet :( :sulk:

only thing is Issys can e quite bulky on some babies as they have a hell of an insert!

so if ur really looking for slim fits, its prob not at the top of the list, but they are a perfect fit for abigail but seems everyone else finds them bulky?

Which ones do you want Twiggy?

white skulls, pink ladybugs, and pony!!!

they are the V2's that will be coming in....this batch is the last of the V1s

version 1's are the old prints that just have a day insert-

the version 2's have a combined day/night insert in every nappy! These are coming in June :D

Ooh, ladybugs! I like the sound of that!

I cant wait for mine to arrive, I have the cakes and cherrys and the apple print :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->