New Issy prints!

i use my ib day inserts in some of my other nappies that came with inserts I don't like. They're great. Ok, ok, so I'm going for it - I'm gonna order some this week! Now to pick which prints.... sooo hard!

PD; the best way i found is to do a rinse cycle with nothing in just water, then a regular wash with soapnuts and a drop of eesential oil. I've not had a stinky BG since the second or third wash doing that.

Oh and apparently Alix is swamped with emails so WILL get back to me soon about making a bulk-pre order for us that have asked (for the next lot of V2's)

Better get in quickly then - last time I ordered it took about a month and a half to get them because my order came in straight after a large bulk order from the UK.. must of been you girls!! :growlmad: lol! :haha::flower:

ok cool laura, i wont get the white owls i wanted that in the bulk order so will wait. :D

No idea how to pay by credit cad on C+C ?!

Ellie will get some soapnuts, the stink driving me mad!

Oh and apparently Alix is swamped with emails so WILL get back to me soon about making a bulk-pre order for us that have asked (for the next lot of V2's)

Better get in quickly then - last time I ordered it took about a month and a half to get them because my order came in straight after a large bulk order from the UK.. must of been you girls!! :growlmad: lol! :haha::flower:

:blush:

Yeah if me, you, sarah and michelle get a couple issys each then we should go over £200 between us and get the 20% off and free postage is it not as well?

yea prob! she is giving me some free huggalugs for the other order and cos she took so long to get back to me and cos ive still not got one of the replacement cushies so we might get some of them if we're lucky! :D

Think I'll go for...
White Owls 1, Paisley, Mini Skulls in Day Nappies and
White Skulls, Pink Flower Power in Minky and
1 Plain Night Nappy (just to see how it goes.)

If alix doesn't honour my pre order for V2 can I be in with you girlies too please?

I really want the black skulls, need to get to the bank to pay my pennies in today though. Hopefully Alix is not too swamped with emails that she saves it for
me, I have been hassling her for months now :wacko:

Ive looked at the site just now and the ones I wanted aren't in stock :( Ive wanted the skull one for aaaaaaaages :nope:

I'm going to have to get her to save the digger one from her next order :S can't wait for the next lot :)

If alix doesn't honour my pre order for V2 can I be in with you girlies too please?

I really want the black skulls, need to get to the bank to pay my pennies in today though. Hopefully Alix is not too swamped with emails that she saves it for
me, I have been hassling her for months now :wacko:

Im sure she will, even though shes swamped, if shes promised you an order im sure she will stick to it. If not then you can get one on our order if you like :flower:

There are so many lovely prints, I want to order the pink skull print from the next lot. Alix is going to have me bankrupt soon lol

I'm going to have to get her to save the digger one from her next order :S can't wait for the next lot :)

once she gets back to me i'l tell her which ones we're desperate for :D

Laura scrap the White owls from
my order and put digger instead ha ha thankeeees :)

:rofl:

can we list wat we want so wen alix gets back to me i know what im doing :dohh:

I think I put it on your facebook so will search it out later :thumbup:

I'm really quite excited for it :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79