New Issy prints!

version 1's are the old prints that just have a day insert-

the version 2's have a combined day/night insert in every nappy! These are coming in June :D

^^ That's cool! I'm still waiting for them to set up the stockist in NZ! I keep asking Michelle (IB Owner) when it's happening and she tells me it'll be soon. I think she's sick of me asking! :haha: It's bloody expensive buying from Aust with conversion rates and fees. Not to mention they take ages to get here. I can't be waiting for weeks, I need them straight away! :haha:
Does anyone use IB Nights? I'm looking for a good night nappy and thought of IB.. Last night's nappy soaked all the way through... :dohh:

I would use issy's for night if they worked! Im sick of the BG's they stink and i cant get rid of it!

oooh i see!! I want white owls!

the owl ones look really cool don't they! Wish I needed some more day nappies but we've got so many. I need night ones now and they don't do pretties for nights!

We've tried the old IB Minkee with a night time insert which is basically just 2 day time inserts stitched together. Makes it quite bulky and Em still managed to wee through it in 6 hours :wacko:
If you get on with BG at night though, IB should work out very well!

contemplating getting it and then adding a booster for night???

dooooo ittttt!! :thumbup: Maybe it'll push me to do it too. I've got nappies that will sell this week then I'll put the money I make onto my credit card, then charge IB nappies to it that'll put me at my limit again! :dohh:

She has a BG with a microfiber cloth in too, lasts 12 or so hours! more sometimes, but smells ha ha

Thing is, i have just enough for 1 in a different acc, which isnt paypal! can you only pay by paypal??

sorry total noob here, is there a link so i know what you are all talking about please?

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Onesize_pocket.html

I think you can still order night time inserts for these?!
Or you can always boost. They are pretty for a night time pocket nappy!

thankyou, what makes them so great? i like slim really but looking for something fab for night time, so far the organic insert with a flip has worked well overnight without smelling, i've only got the one organic one though and it's drying so trying a stay dry with a little lamb booster tonight rather than going back to the eco disposables. I did buy a bamboozle to try but gave it a test run tonight and it stunk after 3 hours :( sorry gone a bit OT here!

well the inserts are really soft and squidgy and they're hemp/bamboo and don't tend to smell like MF often does. Really depends on how much wee they have to hold though.

PD; using soapnuts gets rid of the bg smell!

Claire- my BG smell a bit too, thinking we're due a strip wash

The Issys last abigail aaaaages- her BG do her 10 hours at night so I would imagine the Issy would do her the same if not more?

Even if you think the Issys are too bulky I would even go for a BG and try an Issy insert? They are my fav inserts by far...squidgy and brilliantly absorbent

I asked Alix if shes getting more night inserts (2 day time ones sewn/poppered together) and she said soon hopefully...

im getting my soapnuts sample and if working i will order some for nappy washes :D save some money too!

thats a good idea putting an issy insert into the BG outer! might try that one!

im guna do soapnuts- just havnt got round to doing it yet!

Cant wait for the night inserts to come- im guna spend the extra and get a handful as I reeeally love them. Id definitely trust a night issy insert to do her all night

Oh and apparently Alix is swamped with emails so WILL get back to me soon about making a bulk-pre order for us that have asked (for the next lot of V2's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->