New Issy prints!

I don't want to publically put them down but let's just say I'm dissapointed they have not saved me a black skulls after I've been emailing for months asking for one. I even mailed her last night before she announced it on fb to reserve it, well she didn't.

oh dear MK- thats not like Alix at all, shes so lovely and tries really hard to help. Im sorry to hear she let you down...

dont know if she'l get anymore of the skulls in as they are V1s aswell :nope:

Yeah I know, they're my favorite shop, dealt with both matthew and alix myself and found them lovely, great customer service etc. I'm hoping it's just a one off like she was inundated with emails and missed mine til after they went or something.
I was pretty dissapointed earlier just because I had made it plain and clear on numerous occasions I was after one.
She has said she will preorder me black skulls in v2 but I wanted v1 as they are cheaper than v2 and I believe (but might be wrong), the v2s are made in china and not handmade in aus. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that though!

Yeah I know, they're my favorite shop, dealt with both matthew and alix myself and found them lovely, great customer service etc. I'm hoping it's just a one off like she was inundated with emails and missed mine til after they went or something.
I was pretty dissapointed earlier just because I had made it plain and clear on numerous occasions I was after one.
She has said she will preorder me black skulls in v2 but I wanted v1 as they are cheaper than v2 and I believe (but might be wrong), the v2s are made in china and not handmade in aus. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that though!

I have heard as well that they are being mass produced though I will still ordering more xxx

Yeah won't stop me buying them either just was expecting to get a v1. I have always sung C&C praises and promoted them where I could. I don't like to put them down as I've always had fab dealings before, the only negative is it's so good everything always goes out of stock! I'll assume this is a one off blip and probably resume business agin tomorrow :rofl:

I think Alix is seriously busy said to me that she's just so swamped i think she needs more help TBH :nope:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. She must get so many emails a day, especially when new prints come in.

Yea we're meant to be talking about a business plan with nappy cakes and other things but she's just so busy :nope:

I have heard as well that they are being mass produced though I will still ordering more xxx

I deal directly with the owner of Issy Bear, Michelle (who is lovely btw.) They are all still definately made in Australia by the ladies of Issybear. :thumbup:

Only some are now though :nope: not all of them cos she couldnt make up the orders... prob the ones you get are but the ones they have to ship to us arent.

Only some are now though :nope: not all of them cos she couldnt make up the orders... prob the ones you get are but the ones they have to ship to us arent.

That sounds like it could be right. Hopefully they'll be doing regular quality checks to ensure they are still the usual excellent IB quality. :thumbup:

I've just ordered 2 new prints - paisley (day) and white skulls (minky). So they are on the way to me! :happydance: Had 15% off as well which was a bonus!

15% off is awsome! Im ordering myself a white skulls too! - hubby likes it!

Ha ha.. i wish i liked the minky ones :nope: I dont get how they look fine on Abs but bulky on Tabs :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->