New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

ready2Bmum

new mum :)
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering do people find that some threads are very hard to break into??? Im on a few different threads..some people are lovely and chat away..others only reply to each other and just ignore anyone else.

I wanted to check if this was common or if I am coming across wrong on threads!! :shrug:

So this thread originally began with the above post, but through it a few of us have found new buddies!! :happydance:
Feel free to say hi and to add your story. :flower:

-----------------Future :bfp:-------------------

Ready2Bmum - :bfp:
Claudinator- :bfp:
HWPG-
Ltruns33-
Honeyangel831- :bfp:
SMGP- :bfp:
wantingchild- :bfp:
Sahnie-
Michaelap-
Jonesmommy13-
Mitsy424- :bfp:
Murmers0110- :bfp:

hi! i'm sure it happens, probably unintentionally. some people have been on here a while and just "know" each other better... have you found a thread you like yet? if not, keep trying, every single one is different, you'll find a good fit. GL!

You're not alone on that thought as i feel the same way on most of the threads i come across.

i feel like no one responds to the threads i post lol maybe they are not interesting enough. idk but i am here because i want to interact with ppl goin thru the same thing. hope u find a better thread =)

I don't think it is intentional. Some people have been here a while and do know each other so are likely to respond to those they know. I find on the longer threads that it is just too hard to reply to everyone so you may find yourself missed out if you are quite new to the thread. Post a few more times and people will respond - no one is ignoring you intentionally. I also do find that there are some threads that I seem to 'fit' into and others where I don't. No idea why! Anyway, please keep posting, the ladies on here are lovely!

I find I get ignored a lot on threads where it's been going a while and I've tried to join in too far along, it's like they already know each other and don't want any new people joining later on! But not all threads are like that, some are great, and you can always start your own too.

I feel the same way, and that my posts are mostly overlooked. I kinda took a bnb break for that reason! You aren't alone in feeling that way!

Well ladies, since we are all new on here we can all be ttc buddies! I don't think anyone does it on purpose, some of them have been on for a few months and have gotten to know each other! We are all on here for the same reason! But I am always looking for a ttc buddy! Especially since a lot of my friends have kids already!

Yea, I know how you feel, my problem though is that I'm a thread stalker, but I don't respond too often. Then when i do respond no one responds back so it reinforces my stalker tendencies... Lol that doesn't sound good. But like others have said, I find a lot of these people who have been ttc for 1yr+ they have gotten to know each other. This is month 3 ttc for me, so I'm still pretty new, but I haven't had a lot of problems yet, so again I sit in the background waiting for my BFP or somewhere I can put in my two cents :)

I feel over looked too! But I think it's like most of the ladies have already said...unintentional cliques just due to long history together. *whisper* I wasn't going to say anything until I officially started TTC or was looking for a bump buddy lol :blush: :dohh:

Members only know each other through the forum 99% of the time and like you joined as a newbie. Don't feel ignored or that it is personal just get stuck into the conversations you wish to join and you naturally become a familiar face and find forum buddies alike to you.

The members are not 'clique' they have simply found a group of forum friends they get with and often through similar opinions and life choices they find themselves interested in the same topics and areas of the forum.

:D x

Aww I felt that way at first too.. I found a ttc thread for my second month of ttc and I felt right at home. I joined one the first month too late into it so they were all talking about things on page 150 and the last page was in the 200 hundreds so I couldnt follow haha. We can all chat here so noone feels ignored anymore :) Im in the dec testing thread and they are a great group. I feel very welcome and comfortable there. Come join!! Xoxo

I feel a little lost in the same way...but mainly because I still can't get used to using a forum! :wacko:
We're all in the Mae boat though and when I've asked a question I've always had some really friendly responses.

I have a thread that I started a few months back called the TTCers. Always love new faces as people get their BFP's the numbers lower. I'm currently on cycle #13. Some threads are like a swirling vortex and you kind of have to just jump in.

I found the best way to make friends on here and feel involved is in the journals section, everyone seems friendly in there and happy for the support in their journals, and usually stalk you back if you start your own. Or you could just start your own and you'll quickly have your own followers who you know are happy to chat and who chose to follow your journey.

I feel the same way but like most of us I'm a stalker. My first post made me feel like a thread killer lol

I am trying to join in more as I need this forum to feel "less alone" in ttc and my responses are vents as one else know what us girls are going though.

:flower:

I am feeling invisible right now and I need some advice. I took an hpt yesterday and got the lightest positive..it looks like a strip of tape thats how light it is. Anyway I cant post a pic so to check my eyesight I showed dh who immediately said yeah I see a line..then this morn I took one again and it was negative. Completely negative, whats going on?!? I am due tomorrow or the next day. All I have noticed this month was an achy lower back and my bbs got tender later in dpo and that has never happened. They start hurting immediately after O and taper off a couple days before af. Is this a chemical? Should I just wait a couple more days. Im really confused.
Thanks to anyone who can offer advice xox seems I had more symptoms when I wasnt pg last month

Hi FaithHopelov3,

Your not invisible or alone. I'm new to ttc, but I would give it a couple of days then test again, maybe the day you are due AF at the earliest. I know it's frustrating when pg symptoms are the same as pms, fingers crossed you get another :bfp:

Definitely know what your sayin like I say at work, selective hearing.

I am feeling invisible right now and I need some advice. I took an hpt yesterday and got the lightest positive..it looks like a strip of tape thats how light it is. Anyway I cant post a pic so to check my eyesight I showed dh who immediately said yeah I see a line..then this morn I took one again and it was negative. Completely negative, whats going on?!? I am due tomorrow or the next day. All I have noticed this month was an achy lower back and my bbs got tender later in dpo and that has never happened. They start hurting immediately after O and taper off a couple days before af. Is this a chemical? Should I just wait a couple more days. Im really confused.
Thanks to anyone who can offer advice xox seems I had more symptoms when I wasnt pg last month

Hey there. Thats very frustrating! I agree about testing in another 2 days. I know its sooo hard to wait, but dont give up hope yet. If it turns out to be bfn it may have just been a faulty test. best of luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->