New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

congrats Ready! 4 cycles clomid, eh? i am starting clomid next cycle!

Yep it was our 4th cycle. I had a bit of a break down after the 3rd cycle and had just started to accept we would probably need further tests. This was the first month I totally relaxed. No preseed, no softcups, no symptom spotting (and i had none for the first time too!) we literally just bd'd at the right time and that was it!

Best of luck to you on clomid :hugs:

Congratulations! So good to hear it finally happened for you! :)

Ooohhh!! I am so happy I stayed subscribed to this thread!!! Congrats!! Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!!! Too bad we will never be in the same trimester!!!

Ooohhh!! I am so happy I stayed subscribed to this thread!!! Congrats!! Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!!! Too bad we will never be in the same trimester!!!

I love looking back and seeing all the profiles turned to sonogram pics! genuinely happy about those little growing kiddos!! : ) Congrats SMGP, ready murmurs and all the other ladies!

Hi everyone. I gave B&B a break for the last month. Im back today to share my amazing news..I got my :bfp: this morning!!! :happydance:
Totally surreal feeling. Only 10dpo so very early, but 3 tests including a FRER and a clearblue digi cant be wrong!!

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I had given up hope. It will happen for you!x

thanks for the the good news, kind words, and all that! SOOO happy for you! how exciting! H&H 9 months!

i feel like no one responds to the threads i post lol maybe they are not interesting enough. idk but i am here because i want to interact with ppl goin thru the same thing. hope u find a better thread =)

I feel that way too, but the more proactive you are the more people respond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->