New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

My temperatures keep rising and I seem to have what looks like a triphasic pattern said:
(*,)](*,)](*,)

Sahnie

I think your chart looks great! Fingers crossed for a BFP in a few days. Hide those tests so you don't POAS early (even though it's so, so, so hard)!!

LOL, I found it impossible to resist POAS too... My BFP came (extremely faint) at 11dpo, but I felt implantation occur and also had spotting, so I was fairly confident we had caught the egg... My husband tells me that I am a cyborg and that my uterus sends me text messages. LOL.

FF took the triphasic notice off. My temperatures are starting to drop a little. I am pretty convinced now that I ovulated on CD 25. Tomorrow morning's temperatures will be telling, as my BBTs usually crash on the day AF comes. If they stay up, I will definitely test. Either way, I am eager to get out of this limbo. Worst case it is a new cycle; this one was such a roller coaster ride.

Sahnie

Agreed sahnie. Can't wait for a new cycle. Oh wait, can't wait for something to happen this cycle! Still got my fx for you!

Hi ladies,

It's been a long time since I have been here, after getting my BFN last cycle I was so upset I took a break from the boards for a while. I just wanted to stop in and say HI and I hope you are all doing well!

Final temperature drop. Looks like I ovulated late this cycle (CD 25). AF showed up this morning and I am actually glad to see her! Onwards to a new cycle and new chances!

How's everyone doing? It's been quiet on this one for a lil while!

Afm I'm in the 2ww. Testing on the 19th when I go to the dr. Af expected on the 15th. I had a tiny amount if brown yesterday when I wiped after I peed so I'm hoping for implantation bleeding ?! I hope all is well with y'all!

How's everyone doing? It's been quit on this one for a lil while!

Afm I'm in the 2ww. Testing on the 19th when I go to the dr. Af expected on the 15th. I had a tiny amount if brown yesterday when I wiped after I peed so I'm hoping for implantation bleeding ?! I hope all is well with y'all!

Fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding!!!!!

AFM I'm 11dpo and my temp took a bit of a spike today. Not sure what to think about this cycle...right now I feel nothing...no AF or BFP symptoms. I'm trying to wait and test until later this week to try and avoid the glaring white BFNs that I've been getting the past few cycles. The TWW is the worst!!!!!

How is everybody else doing??

How's everyone doing? It's been quit on this one for a lil while!

Fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding!!!!!

AFM I'm 11dpo and my temp took a bit of a spike today. Not sure what to think about this cycle...right now I feel nothing...no AF or BFP symptoms. I'm trying to wait and test until later this week to try and avoid the glaring white BFNs that I've been getting the past few cycles. The TWW is the worst!!!!!

How is everybody else doing??

I took a short break from here, works been crazy with track season starting. And hitting the 10month mark was a heart breaker for some reason. I'm good though now! No clue what dpo, I just know we dtd alot and didn't look at charts or anything this month. Care free ttc I guess!

I wish I could do care free ttc! People say Once they relaxed they got pregnant so I hope that ends up being the case for ya!

Sorry I've been mia. Just wanted to share that on Valentine's Day we got our first BFP! I can't wait to tell my family. I think it will help everybody stay strong while my dad fights his cancer.

I'm thinking this is a pretty lucky thread so fingers crossed for lots more BFPs!!!

Sorry I've been mia. Just wanted to share that on Valentine's Day we got our first BFP! I can't wait to tell my family. I think it will help everybody stay strong while my dad fights his cancer.

I'm thinking this is a pretty lucky thread so fingers crossed for lots more BFPs!!!

This is just fantastic news!! Massive congrats to you :hugs:
Best thoughts to your dad too. :hugs:

Murmers Ive updated the front page with your :bfp:

Congrats again!! :hugs:

I guess somehow I missed this thread! I got my first :bfp: on Wednesday! I took 2 at like 4:30 in the afternoon after a shitty day thinking it couldn't hurt my mood that much more. The next day I took another with fmu and it was darker. I got to tell grant on valentines day so that was cool. I took another yesterday because it was the first day after my missed period. I had brown watery spotting off and on for a week leading up to my bfp. I hadn't had it since. Untill today so now I'm freaked out!

I hope y'all are doing well and congrats misty!

Sory I've been Mia. I'm actually really struggling having hit the 12 month mark and started all fertility tests last month. Work has been too busy to be online much, and just want I distance myself from the ttc world. It hasn't taken over my life, and since hitting he year mark has been so hard on us emotionally, we are just going to let h only ttc talk we do be at the doctors! Congrats and best of luck to y'all.

Hi everyone. I gave B&B a break for the last month. Im back today to share my amazing news..I got my :bfp: this morning!!! :happydance:
Totally surreal feeling. Only 10dpo so very early, but 3 tests including a FRER and a clearblue digi cant be wrong!!

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I had given up hope. It will happen for you!x

congrats Ready! 4 cycles clomid, eh? i am starting clomid next cycle!

congrats Ready! 4 cycles clomid, eh? i am starting clomid next cycle!

Yep it was our 4th cycle. I had a bit of a break down after the 3rd cycle and had just started to accept we would probably need further tests. This was the first month I totally relaxed. No preseed, no softcups, no symptom spotting (and i had none for the first time too!) we literally just bd'd at the right time and that was it!

Best of luck to you on clomid :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->