NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

that's if you don't get a BFP this month PB because your temps are looking pretty nice to me!

I used to temp just over Ov, i didn't even temp everyday more every second day, my temps would average around 36.2 before ov and average 36.6 after ov so once i noticed they were averaging 36.6 i would stop temping.

Love love

Thanks : ) DH keeps joking about me being prego this month. He rubs my belly and hopes this was our month. I have moments where I still think there's a chance and than others where I totally doubt it.

I think I O'd today - hopefully my temp rises tomorrow to confirm.
I think your chart looks good PB, keep your chin up!

Im about to break down, my OH and i watched a movie last night that had babies in it and he looks at my and touched my belly and says "i cant wait till we have out own LO" ugh im going go cry

Big temp drop this morning. AF should be here sometime today........

My temp went up today so I am gonna take that as confirmation I O'd yesterday! So I am in the TWW - 1dpo!

No idea about my chart, hoping it goes up again tomorrow or I will lose my cross hairs, positive I ovulated though

I'm currently hoping due to all the stress I've had this month that I have a long cycle and ov a week late..( didn't think I'd ever say that) I ended up with a yeast infection this week ., I took the meds and was feeling better.. Oh and I tried to bd yesterday but I ended up so sore I couldn't even bare to let him finish.. Now today I'm swollen again :(. I only have tonight and tomorrow morning to try and get bd in before he leaves for the week for work.. I don't think I can do it.. And I don't want to risk transferring the infection to him :( I'm going to go see my dr Tuesday if there is no relief by then

Sorry to hear skeet! Any chance of being completely unromantic and doing insemination? Unfortuantely if you have a yeast infection, the sperm are not going to like the environment in there at all :(

No I think I'll just skip this month.. Or hope I ov late.. Initially on Friday I started getting signs of ov.. But I don't really feel like it now.. I'll just hope my body holds off until next weekend if not I'll be waiting until the following month to ttc

I'm currently hoping due to all the stress I've had this month that I have a long cycle and ov a week late..( didn't think I'd ever say that) I ended up with a yeast infection this week ., I took the meds and was feeling better.. Oh and I tried to bd yesterday but I ended up so sore I couldn't even bare to let him finish.. Now today I'm swollen again :(. I only have tonight and tomorrow morning to try and get bd in before he leaves for the week for work.. I don't think I can do it.. And I don't want to risk transferring the infection to him :( I'm going to go see my dr Tuesday if there is no relief by then

Hi skeet9924 - I have also had a really bad UTI and I'm on antibiotics, but I think they have now given me an infection as well... not a nice feeling at all!
Are you feeling any better?

I really need some ladies to help me. I'm 21, hubby's 25, and we are on cycle 4 of TTC. I'm currently 6dpo.

I keep having people tell me I have no idea what I am talking about, but I feel like my temperature may be too low to get pregnant. I've looked through HUNDREDS of charts and have never found one with temps as low as mine that had a pregnancy chart. In fact, anyone else I've found with temps even averaging .1 to .2 higher than mine, are right at a year of trying with no luck. I really feel it has A LOT to do with it. The highest temperature I have ever had in the luteal phase while charting is 98.1, and that was super high. The highest I usually EVER get in the luteal phase is 97.8. My current cycle has WAY lower temps than normal in the luteal phase.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ab6ba

I also have an 11 day luteal phase which I've heard isn't something to worry about, but it could take a tiny bit longer to conceive because it is on the shorter side. So, I started taking B complex mid cycle to lengthen my luteal phase (I was taking b6 and it wasn't making a difference, then a few people said b complex works better).

I had NEVER spotted before my period except maybe an hour before she came, except last cycle I started spotting 2 days before AF came!! Also, in January on our first cycle my temps were really good and stayed up, but ever since then they've been lower and each month they get lower and start dropping a few days before she comes. Except for this cycle, they're already staying pretty low!?

I just need some help. It's too early for me to go to the doctor...4 months. I don't know if I have low progesterone, a thyroid problem, or if it's maybe just nothing, like everyone keeps saying. I don't know. :/ I mean, I keep looking at everyones charts and 99% of them have WAY HIGHER temps than I do, everyones pre-o temps are my average post-o temps!!

Sorry for the book!

my temps on average are pretty low as well, mind you, yours are lower then mine. From what I've read and researched that it doesnt matter the temps just as long as their is a shift showing ovulation.

As for the spotting I'm not really sure what to tell you. You may (like me) suffer from lower progesterone levels and that could also be the cause for the lower temps, but like you said its only been 4 months so I doubt your doctor will even test you for it.

Good luck and I hope someone has a better answer for you then I do

What do y'all think of my chart, girls? I'm a lil surprised my how high my temps have been this cycle.

The witch got me! Onto cycle 16 we go.....closer to getting my spring 2013 baby :)

sweetmere, from what I have read, the fact that you have a lower BBT than others is not a problem. It is just your normal temp. My temp is slightly higher than most people's normal, we are all different. Looking at your charts, you show a cleanr shift after ovulation so I wouldn't worry about it. Having a lower temp all cycle does not mean you have low progesterone, as your temo does rise after O. Now if you did not get a temp shift after O, then you would be right to think your progesterone might be low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->