NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Funny morning this morning. Got a :bfp: but AF appeared at the same time. This was 7.15am and it's gone from stringy dark red when I wiped after peeing in a pot, to a small amount of brown, to nothing at present. My temp hasn't dropped but I guess we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours. I'm not getting my hopes up though. :wacko::nope:

https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/HannahB78/personal/P1010624.jpg
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a1fa0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ohhh given Af stopped Span, I would say that is a bfp!!!! Congratulations!

You dont get hcg present without a certain something having implanted within you! LOL

how wow span! congratulations!!!! could be like a break through bleed, your progesterone might just of been that tiny bit too low which left a tiny little bleed through.

That definitely looks like a bfp, that's awesome!! Maybe it was just implantation bleeding, some women get theirs a little heavier than normal!!

Thanks for all the input ladies, I really doubt I have a progesterone problem...I get nauseous in the TWW and tender boobs...? I still may have an underactive thyroid but I did take my temp this morning...97.6 *always take my temp at 6 am* well I only take it then because I used to wake up every time hubby got up for work, now I don't so I took it again (didn't chart it of course) when I usually wake up, 9:30 am and it was 98.1!!! I know it doesn't matter, but I think I'm going to start temping at a good wake up time, 9 am. I was talking to some girls that temp in real life (whose temps are more like all of yours, a bit higher than mine) and they all temp 7:30-9, none of them around 6, so I wonder if it would make that difference.

*shrugs*

The time of day you temp does impact the temperature. Mine is always lower in the morning when I take it (6 am), but if I take it later in the day it is always higher. Our bodies temperature changes throughout the day, that's why they recommend temping at the same time every day to get consistent temps.

I temp at 6am or a little earlier each day, and I have relatively high temps. I actually woke at 4.45am this morning and thought may as well temp. It was 37.02. Then I temped at 5.45am, it was 36.81. I kept the 36.81 as it was my usual temp time, and it was very close to yesterdays. Usually my temps are normally really close no matter what time I take it was so suprised by the difference in them today

Well ladie looks like I might ov a little later then last cycle.. I really really hope it holds off until next weekend!!!

Hmm, well then maybe there is something wrong with me then. Who knows though, even if it brings them up a little closer to average it'll atleast be something that I tried and I can show the doctor later on if I end up going.

Ive read a lot that it doesn't matter about the temps as long as their is a shift, so I wouldnt stress out about it yet.. You've only been ttc for 4 months.. ( only sounds bad as I know how stressful ttc can be) but the majority of women take approx 6 months- a year to get preg.

Good luck and I hope you get a quick sticky bean!!

Definitely looks like a bfp to me! Congrats, Span!! :hugs:

Congrats Span - break through bleeding in early pregnancy is very common so hopefully it is just that!! FXed for you!

Can anyone give me input on this?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/986741-squirting.html

Looks like I've avoided ov for one day!! In praying for it to hold off until Saturday..!!!

So me and OH BDed last night and today im having VERY stretchy CM, is it just his cum or could it be EwCM?

I'd say it's likely semen. I always get loads the day after :sex:. I think it's similar as both semen and EWCM are designed to be sperm friendly.
Hope it was EWCM though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->