NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Did an OPK, its negative but the test line looks darker than an average day so maybe i just Oed or am getting close to Oing...

I sometimes get real stretchy clear cm in the morning after a night of :sex:
I thought it was real good fertile cm, but its just left over lube the female body develops from orgasms, mixed with spermies and thats's reaaalllllyyy stretchy.

Hope yours is perfect cm :)

Well ladies I went to the dr regarding my yeast infection.. Turns out it is all cleared up! However I'm still irritated down there and he believes it's because my sensitive skin is reacting to the medication. He gave me some cream and gave me the okay to bd as long as I was up to it. Let's just hope ov waits just a few more days!!! Fx'd!!!

Oi i hope my insurance gets up and running again soon, id like to know whats going on with me, ive never gone this long without AF, i had spotting for three days a while back but it was hardly anything and barely any on pantie liners and some on toilet paper.
Look at my chart it shows when i had spotting

Liz- I know when I had my unovulatory cycle .. I got spotting just before the time I was supposed to get my period.. Then I ended up getting my period about 35 days after that.. So it was like two cycles that was one really big one.. Maybe that is what happened to you

Omg my nana, asked me, when am i going to give her a great grandbaby... Geeesss I nearly blew up I reckon :growlmad:

Aww sharnw :hugs: it's so frusterating

Afm: oh just told me he doesn't think he's coming home until Saturday morning now :( I think I'm going to ov any day.. I've been lucky it put off this far., the odds of it waiting until saturday are not good.. Guess I won't even get to test this month.. To be honest if temping wasn't the only thing that let me know when af was coming due to irregular cycles., I'd give up temping this month and just forget about ttc.

Skeet im with you, my dh works away and its so hard ttc when he 's not home around the time i O

Omg my nana, asked me, when am i going to give her a great grandbaby... Geeesss I nearly blew up I reckon :growlmad:

I get this alll the time from my mum, but when my grandma started it up I was ready to scream! Said she wants some great grandbabies

I'm trying people!

Liz- I know when I had my unovulatory cycle .. I got spotting just before the time I was supposed to get my period.. Then I ended up getting my period about 35 days after that.. So it was like two cycles that was one really big one.. Maybe that is what happened to you

Thanks, i hope not! I hope i Oed or will O soon.

Thanks.. My temp went up a bit this morning.. I had a bit of cramping yesterday so I'm really hoping it drops down again and I didn't o

Ive been getting told that a lot of pregnant woman will squirt during BDing! Hmmm...

Ive been getting told that a lot of pregnant woman will squirt during BDing! Hmmm...

Are you sure they aren't just peeing themselves :haha:..jk.I know for some women it gets more sensitive down there during pregnancy due to increased blood flow there for making orgasms more intense possibly resulting in "squirting" but personally I have never experienced it during pregnancy nor read anything about it.

I never experienced it while I was pregnant, but have on a few separate occasions after I had DD. And I can definitely understand why you would while pregnant.

AFM: I'm 9dpo, having a few symptoms, increased CM, achy back and legs/hips, nausea, dizzyness.. increased sense of smell and appetite. Thinking bout trying to test in the morn, but I don't know if I will... :dust: for everyone!

I have a feeling that my temps will go up tomorrow as I've had some cramps.. If I get bd in late tomorrow night (early sat morning) is there a chance or should I just count nyself out this month if my temps go up tomorrow

So i think i may be Oing today or tomorrow, my temps plumited today!

I tested this morning! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test24015 Lookie what I got much to my surprise! Tell me what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"