New Look Sale on now !

Gems

Reaction score
Just been in to town and New Look have a sale on, ive just bought loads of maternity clothes and got some great bargains !!

I've been in 3 new look stores near me and none of them sell maternity clothes... sooo annoying, you'd think if one store had it they all would! Same with Peacocks, one near me does and the other doesn't.

I've been in 3 new look stores near me and none of them sell maternity clothes... sooo annoying, you'd think if one store had it they all would! Same with Peacocks, one near me does and the other doesn't.

its selected stores hun which stored did you go in? the manchester arndale centre defo does it xx

I went to my New look store - a really big one - and it does maternity wear, but not in long length!! Grrrr! All I want is long trousers that don't strangle my poor bellly!!!!!

Kat, not sure where you live in Surrey, but there is a big New Look in Crawley that does maternity clothes and also clothes for tall women. Not sure if they combine the two though!
I live in Sussex, work in Surrey and am having Bubs in Surrey. Where abouts are you (if you don't mind saying?!)

Cath

I went to my New look store - a really big one - and it does maternity wear, but not in long length!! Grrrr! All I want is long trousers that don't strangle my poor bellly!!!!!
I have a 34" inside leg and have bought maternity trousers/ jeans from Peacocks. They are a great length; don't know how shorter people cope! Have got some slouch jeans from eBay too and also some M&S long jeans from eBay. Def worth looking on there.
How about this for best bargain lately? - I went to Ethel Austin (don't know if they have these shops nationwide), cheap shop, varied stuff, not what you may usually want. BUT I got 3 tops the other day for £4.50!!! For all 3!!! 2 boob tubes for warmer weather with room for bump (bought size bigger) and a t-shirt. Can't believe how cheap they were; £1 for one of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->