New Meadowhall meet..

kandbumpx

Reaction score
Who's up for it?

Say in a couple of weeks? Or can do earlier if anyone's up for that :)

Me!!
Pick a time and day an im there.
Any day but Tuesday or Wednesday is good with me.

Im not going to say i'l come because you know my look :(

Well just see what happens on the day we meet and if you happen to be free, come along :)

Hey, I don't know anyone but I don't live far from Meadowhall and I virtually pay rent there lol so . . . erm . . . could I tag along? :mrgreen:

I'm Chellie btw, mama to Arf and Violet and spend my days going starry crazy stuck inside with the kids so could do with a little distraction :headspin:

Hey, I don't know anyone but I don't live far from Meadowhall and I virtually pay rent there lol so . . . erm . . . could I tag along? :mrgreen:

I'm Chellie btw, mama to Arf and Violet and spend my days going starry crazy stuck inside with the kids so could do with a little distraction :headspin:

Hi, despite being part of meadowhall meet and rotherham meet i'v still not managed to go on either, so I don't know anyone either

:hi: Chellie of course your welcome to come along! I know the feeling of been stuck in the house!! Be nice to meet new people :)

hellooooo count me in :thumbup:

anyday but not weds for me although there is a week in october iw ill struggle with as no childcare or anything so got school runs to do with my 5yo

i like getting out the house hate being indoor sooo much specially cos i live in this poxy little flat :cry: i have managed to sell one of my prams though lol so can move a little more now hehe

19th sept is good for me if is good with anybody else

i think it would be good to meet up once a fortnight as gives peeps more chance to get there cos its easy to miss once a month if bubs poorly or owt like that

what does everyone else think?

Once a fortnight sounds good to me... Hmm there's something about 19th of sept but I can't think what :/... I'll be up for it if I can't think of what it was lol

I can't do 26th... LO got hospital :/

I get bored of stuck in too :/ I'm waiting for bus t meadowhall now just so I can get out lol

^^ i do same i just go out n get on bus just for summat to do somedays rite loner me lol i sometimes go out with my sister but shes only 17 so most of times she too busy with her mates and boyf lol

I do... Dunt I lead a fun life lol :dohh:
I'm oy gunna go now n spend money I ant got :/ lol

^^ haha ur exactly same as me ill have like £20 to last all week ill get bored n go out anyway n blow it on summat i dont even want haha
i put alexa her little boots on yesterday they rite cute everyone kept saying awww look at her little shoes lol

I go to my mums just to get out the house. Want to get out that habit tho, need to get my confidence back

Remind me again WHY I went to Meadowhall :/!!
NOT GOOD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"