New Meadowhall meet..

Either 19th like you said or one day next week up to your lot... I'm free whenever really lol

:wave:

I can do the 19th :thumbup: I go to baby groups on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but can usually do other days.

How is everyone??

^^ im good except from the bad back :-( im just gunna get mi housework done to take mi mind of it

Hi :) I've been invited along to the meet by a couple of you girls :thumbup: I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it but if I'm feeling confident on the day, I might show up. :) If not, there's always next time right ? :) Hope you're all doing well. X

yeah were just trying to set a date i think at the moment i think im free most of the i have no life lol
we are talking about making it a regular thing too

Shall we say the 19th - how is that for everyone?

:wave: violet3!

yeah 19th good for me ill go rite it on the calendar
is 1pm ok with everyone its easier for me with buses outside boots again?

Welcome! Come to the meet up we don't bite!

Eta 19th should be fine for me, don't often have anything on on a Monday. Should be quieter with the kids back at school too It was bloody busy last time lol.

i know as rammed wasnt it :-/ we would haveneva got sat down if there was more of us :-/

1 o'clock outside Boots is good for me! That cafe where we got our coffees from was pretty empty, if Oasis is full again. It was right nice coffee too :laugh2:

:) ive put it on the calendar lol i have to have a calendar up in the hall way cos i have a memory like a gold fish lol

Would anyone have an objection to my neighbour coming too? Her little boy is a day younger than Flynn. She might not make it but I thought I'd ask her since she's a bit lonely too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->