new member, 1 week late, neg hpt

eastside

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new user, and i know this has been discussed before, but i am hoping to gain any insight or just kind of feel calmer than i do now because i know, no matter what, being stressed out is a bad thing.

i am normally on a pretty strict 28 day cycle. started ttc 2 months ago. the first try, i started AF 22 days into my cycle, which is unusual for me, but i have been slightly early before.

this month, i have been waiting for AF since day 22 (in case early was my new normal), and I am now at day 35! I have NEVER been late like this before, but every test I've taken has been negative, including my digital test today.

For several days I experienced nausea, but it seems to have subsided. I am very hungry, but that could just be pms? my breasts are slightly sore but not crazy.

for about 3 or 4 days last week up until about day 29, i experienced an unusual amount of milky thick fluid, and i am still having some slight discharge.

my body doesn't feel at all like AF is on its way.

is it possible to still have negative hpt's on day 35 and be pregnant? my app says i should have ovulated around day 21 based on my short cycle last month, but perhaps it was later?

any help or experiences would be so appreciated. i'm sorry if i am the millionth person to look for this validation here. i really am thankful for this site.

i forgot to mention there was also some cramping with the heavy discharge, and i am still experiencing occasional cramping, but very mild, and it feels lower than usual.

Hi there :hi:
Well it is still possible to preg...I will just say a few reasons ( and the creamy cervical mucus is a good sign too)
To really figure out how late you are you need an idea of when you Ovulated.
1 It is possible you had Ov later than usual and therefore you may be preg but not enough hcg to make the test show it.
2 Even if you know the day you Ov...it is possible to Implant as late as 10 days after Ov, then you would still need another 2-3 days to even get a faint line on a good test (like frer 6 day sooner etc)
So unfortunately, you may just have to keep testing for a few more days

Thank you for your help. I'm very confused as you can probably tell!

Hi there :hi:
Well it is still possible to preg...I will just say a few reasons ( and the creamy cervical mucus is a good sign too)
To really figure out how late you are you need an idea of when you Ovulated.
1 It is possible you had Ov later than usual and therefore you may be preg but not enough hcg to make the test show it.
2 Even if you know the day you Ov...it is possible to Implant as late as 10 days after Ov, then you would still need another 2-3 days to even get a faint line on a good test (like frer 6 day sooner etc)
So unfortunately, you may just have to keep testing for a few more days

No prob...even those of us who have had kids, or been ttc a while get constant curveballs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->